Information on romance scams and scammers.
#367114 by madalinava Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:37 am
Hello.I received a mail from [email protected] in which I'm notified the Commander David Okurt from American Army whant to leave the mission and he need some money for
for the replacement.This man searched me on facebook and told me
love things ,some story about his family and he told me that he wants to leave his army to see me but he want to transfer some money for replacement.
I'm scared because i don't know if this is a scam or what?
The stories he told me is not the same always.
Advertisement

#367116 by AlanJones Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:11 am
What is the email address for David Okurt?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#367119 by madalinava Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:21 am
AlanJones wrote:What is the email address for David Okurt?

He spoke with me on facebook and whatsapp ,so i have a number phone,only that,but i receive a mail from the adress i write up
#367121 by Mike Wilson Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:48 am
Hello,
This is a scam, soldiers do not pay for replacements. The email address [email protected] belongs to a scammer that is trying to steal money from you.
Pleas post the email from [email protected] after removing your personal information.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#367123 by madalinava Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:05 am
He send me some money and i sent them back for replacement but now he told me to access his bank in UK to transfer all this money in my account but Now i understand that it is false and i need to stop talking with him.
I talked to my bank and I announced them that I may be the victim of a scam.They told me to stop to talk to him
and not give him my bank details.

Thank you a lot
#367286 by TheScamHater Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:31 am
Remember to never give personal info/bank account details/or send any money to random strangers on the Internet no matter who they claim to be.

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud