HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE - Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
#374228 by h.h2000 Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:45 am
Hi, I received this message from a family that wants me to be their au pair and I don’t know if it’s a scam or not.. Please help me... :|

Hello,
I feel so happy to know that i'm able to choose an au pair for my son which i really hope that you will be the perfect au pair for him and not disappoint me in anyway.

I have been making some inquiries regarding to the documents or the things you need before you can work as an au pair here in UK which i realize that a lawyer needs to prepare a contract agreement between you and my family just to make sure that you work here in UK legally as an au pair.

Kindly contact the lawyer through her email address [email protected] and her name is Barr.Mrs.Shirley McScholes.Provide the following information to her below;

Your full name.
Your age.
Your current address.
Your nationality.

Keep me updated as soon as you have contacted the lawyer and please make sure that you will be careful with the things you will send to her because she is the representative for au pair work here in UK.

We love you and we hope to receive you soon.
Kisses.
Advertisement

#374235 by h.h2000 Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:49 am
Thank you so much for letting me know. I just had a bad feeling about them. I can’t believe they have already used the same email adress before with others.