HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE - Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
#374501 by msscherri Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:42 am
Hello i met a guy on instagram
And i am trying to firgure out if i am being scammed his name tommy freight jr suppose to bt military
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:31 am, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Split from totally unrelated topic and tidied up
Advertisement

#374502 by AlanJones Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:54 am
You are going to have to give us more than just a name.

Please post any email addresses or phone numbers he has given you and also a sample of some of the emails/messages he has sent you (remove your details).

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#374597 by msscherri Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:06 am
Ok well the email he gave me is blessthissoul26@gmail. He says he is from Maryland by but now Jersey city by he says his past job was a writer for hudson paper he claims now he is a army engineer deployed overseas. The only contact as been on the what's up app and I thought the way he spelled his name was weird tommy freights jnr he said he was previously Thomas freight
#374599 by AlanJones Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:34 am
It's almost certainly a scam. The religious email address, the claim to be a soldier stationed overseas are all signs of a West African scammer.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#375471 by msscherri Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:45 am
well thank you and I'm glad to report I found out it was a scam I ask for his APP and miliarty id and he vanished is instagram is go his gmail is gone and any contact info I had as disappeared thank God I never sent money!!!