HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE - Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
#375009 by Miakarose Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:57 pm
Greetings to you.

I am glad that you have acknowledged the receipt of the memo sent to you by an Agent of the FBI department regarding your consignment containing large sum of money addressed to you.

My name is Agent Kevin K. McAleenan, the Customs & Border Protection Officer in charge of this situation, After thorough scrutiny of this consignment it was discovered that this payment addressed to you was lacking just one important document {Proof of Ownership Certificate} according to section 229 subsection 31 of the 1991 constitution in tax payment.

I have made inquiry to this effect and was duly informed that this certificate should have been obtained from the country of origin where this payment was approved and cleared for payment.

I have made all necessary inquiry and it was discovered that your consignment {Payment} was lacking this important document and was officially notify that it can be obtain here in the United States and sent down to the proper authorities in question to clear your payment for delivery to your address as all other relevant documents are available.

I also wish to remind you of the serious implication of failing to acquire this important document which legally is a serious financial crime punishable by serving jail terms for money laundering into the United States according to FIN Form 105 of the United States.

I will be waiting to hear from you as the Certificate will cost you the sum of $550 United States Dollars and i will like to receive your acknowledgment to this email before I proceed officially and legally to secure this document for your own benefit.

Thanks

Yours truly,
Agent Kevin K. McAleenan
Phone Number: (747) 223-7453
U.S. Customs and Border Protection Commissioner
John F. Kennedy International Airport, Jamaica, NY 11430, USA
Advertisement

#375010 by AlanJones Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:59 pm
It's a scam. Whatever consignment you have been told is being delivered does not exist, the scammer just wants to steal the made up fees from you.

The best thing to do is block all of the scammer's email addresses and stop responding to them.

What email addresses are they using.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#375011 by Mike Wilson Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:01 pm
It is a scam, nothing in the email is real. Just ignore the email and do not respond or tell them that you know it is a scam.

Please post the email address that was use to send the email to you.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#375014 by AlanJones Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:12 pm
Miakarose wrote:Thank you, wondering how they all use those name and email address in FBI.

Any names they use are made up or copied from real FBI staff and the email addresses will all be free addresses like the one you quoted.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.