HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE - Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
#378590 by Katja Be Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:47 pm
I am currently in touch with Brian Curtis, He claims to be member of a US Army Camp in lybia. Any scam Reports about this Person?
Thank you!
Advertisement

#378596 by Terminator5 Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:37 pm
These scammers change their names and email address all the time .

IF HE ASKS YOU FOR ANY MONEY , ITS A SCAM

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light.
#378597 by Katja Be Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:46 pm
Terminator5 wrote:These scammers change their names and email address all the time .

Terminator5 wrote:These scammers change their names and email address all the time .

So far no Request for money or so.
I was warned because of that "Military Monitoring Unit Base" i heard there is a lot of fake stuff behind it...
#378600 by Terminator5 Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:00 pm
I was warned because of that "Military Monitoring Unit Base" i heard there is a lot of fake stuff behind it...

Well be ready for it . Just by your description, I strongly suspect its a scam . Feel free to private message any links to his online profiles and his email addresses and I'll look into it

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light.
#378601 by Katja Be Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:04 pm
[*]
Terminator5 wrote:

Well be ready for it . Just by your description, I strongly suspect its a scam . Feel free to private message any links to his online profiles and his email addresses and I'll look into it

Thank you! How can i send you a private message?
#378603 by Terminator5 Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:15 pm
click on the contact icon underneath my name