HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE - Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
#378590 by Katja Be Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:47 pm
I am currently in touch with Brian Curtis, He claims to be member of a US Army Camp in lybia. Any scam Reports about this Person?
Thank you!
Advertisement

#378596 by Terminator5 Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:37 pm
These scammers change their names and email address all the time .

IF HE ASKS YOU FOR ANY MONEY , ITS A SCAM

Daniel 8 :25
#378597 by Katja Be Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:46 pm
Terminator5 wrote:These scammers change their names and email address all the time .

Terminator5 wrote:These scammers change their names and email address all the time .

So far no Request for money or so.
I was warned because of that "Military Monitoring Unit Base" i heard there is a lot of fake stuff behind it...
#378600 by Terminator5 Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:00 pm
I was warned because of that "Military Monitoring Unit Base" i heard there is a lot of fake stuff behind it...

Well be ready for it . Just by your description, I strongly suspect its a scam . Feel free to private message any links to his online profiles and his email addresses and I'll look into it

#378601 by Katja Be Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:04 pm
[*]
Terminator5 wrote:

Well be ready for it . Just by your description, I strongly suspect its a scam . Feel free to private message any links to his online profiles and his email addresses and I'll look into it

Thank you! How can i send you a private message?
#378603 by Terminator5 Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:15 pm
click on the contact icon underneath my name