HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE - Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
#378816 by bluspot Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:34 pm
Hello! I was on some random chat website, i can't tell you which one, and i was contacted by a person claiming to be a recruiter for a cam girl business. I said yes to a Q&A and did a video check but stopped when it came to nudity out of fear. She seemed legit. Her email is [email protected] and she goes by Sarah Matthews. I don't want people to message her because if this is legit, I want to be apart of it. She claims she's part of chatxgirls a "sister site to chaturbate" but she won't give me any more information.
Advertisement

#378821 by Mike Wilson Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:26 pm
This is beyond the scope of scamwarners. If you suspect something is not right then go with you gut and brekoff the contact.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon