HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE - Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
#379092 by rasosan Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:33 pm
someone want to scam me but i didnt give him any information about me so plz help i want know what i do
i meet someone in chat site and he want to chat in mail so he pretended to be a girl working on the army in Syria so we was tallking like normal and then he told me he will retired so soon and he have 2 million in his office getting it Reward .... any way so he want to get his money and contact diplomatic courier email he send it to me but i did no and i can't get money and i didnt give him any info about me so im asking if i'm fine or i need do something else
Advertisement

#379095 by Mike Wilson Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:13 pm
Since yhou did not give him any information all you need to do now is to stop all communications without telling them that you know it is a scam. Just go silent and ignore all emails and messages.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon