HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE - Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
#380087 by Mel leysa Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:58 am
Us all about aupair. Is the email ad sounds like agencies email add. I met a host in odw hiring. Shes chating me in mesenger. He gave the adress. I cant it in google. I found about aupair program i eead it and it is not the same. Im aski g her to vc with me but alwys not available. She want me to pay rgistration fee 200$ ti continue the procees oF bisa she will sjoulder all my expenses.
Advertisement

#380088 by AlanJones Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:05 am
[email protected] is a free email address, it is not something that a legitimate au pair agency would be using.

Please post the name and email address of the host family and also the text of some of her earlier email messages and also the address that they gave you.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#380090 by Mel leysa Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:41 am
Tomareton regional local coordinator international consultant cultural homestay international in usa
Email [email protected]
Address 100 wall st suite 301 pensacola.fl.usa
Desk phone
+1(527) 6276364 this the agency address i try to google it but the adress is newyork not fl
And she told me that there family will pay for my visa worth 1500$ all she wat to take care of the kids. She get best agency in usa . I tried to video call ti her she wont. Im asking to send a picture of her family but she to told me it is not allowed. All i need to do is to pay yhe regustration 200$ to agency thru western union. After that the agency will send me a form for me to fill up.
#380091 by Mel leysa Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:49 am
I yry to think that this all lie. Because the kind of message is the same with her wrtten in agency and her and the grammar is not like americans. Thllher english is wrong grammar. I time she send me a phoyo of her but relly different ti her profile pic. And i ask her its the same. She told its same. I ask her to sens a new one ut no its not allowed. Also a vc not allowes because her lapyoo is in parental consent.
#380092 by Mel leysa Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:52 am
She didnt give me any idea abouy her where she work address none at all. All she sayin is yalk to the agency abg pay the registration fee for them to proceed to the visa processing. I try search her fb accnt but none at all. Her fb accnt contain only a few photo.
#380093 by AlanJones Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:06 pm
The whole thing is a scam. The agency is fake and the host family do not exist. It is a scammer using stolen photos.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.