HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE - Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
#380353 by Riverden Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:25 am
Thanks so much for your message and kind words i really appreciate it,first of all i am so sorry for the late response and any inconveniences caused it was due to circumstances beyond my control and sticking with my sick sister at her sick bed has taken my time,but i promise you that whatever i am going through right now will not stop us from concluding our transaction.
Secondly i feel you could get the payment in the post mail probably tomorrow or before the end of the week,so please as soon as you have gotten it,i need you to please deposit the cheque at your bank,request for a negotiations form and tell them at the bank that you want the cheque processed via the 'Negotiations process' so that funds would clear on time and also be converted to GBP funds for you.
Also you might be charged a certain fee for this by your bank,no worries as i would gladly accept the charges for the processing,so please email me and let me know when the get the cheque and also this email and i look forward to hearing from you as soon as you get this email,once again thanks so much for your kind words and patience they are deeply appreciated.
Regards
Neil

Neil Castle
121 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré,
75008 Paris,
France
Advertisement

#381312 by Mike Wilson Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:59 pm
it is a scam- the check will either be forged or stolen. do not deposit the check

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon