HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE - Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
#381882 by jhamjham garcia Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:58 am
Thanks for your Kind message and interest in you to go further with this offer once again and pray may the Lord be with your family as well..now I am convinced that I have someone who will be able to take care of my kids and my home....

I've already write the immigration office to notify them that you will be sending application for Visa to them and they already respones to my mail..

They already provided me with the opportunity to bring in foreigner to the USA and they have given me the serial code which I am going to give To you And you will write to them by email and they will know that you are my client and I referred you to them...

I will give you their email and you will email them And tell them that you were referred for your visa processing and immigration licensing From Mr MICHEAL RON MACOM U.S.A Aircraft Engineer Worker...And then you provide them with the immigrant serial code which is Ref:3829-44632-us-28891-ph And include your full name with your country home address . .Am trying to make sure everything get arranged quickly And soon enough.

This is the immigration office E-mail.

[email protected]
Contact them as soon as possible.

And when you send the mail to them and hope they will tell you all what you will need to do next and kindly just get back to me when you hear from them and let me hear from you when you send the mail to them...ok
Advertisement

#381887 by AlanJones Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:12 am
It's a scam. [email protected] is a free email address, not something any official organisation would be using.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.