HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE - Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
#384765 by Bcgpeanut Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:41 pm
This guy hasn’t asked for money, but he did ask for pictures. I searched the text and his pictures he sent. The pictures didn’t flag, but some of the text from emails did.

Email 1
Hello Honey,

Thanks for the beautiful amazing email. Sweetie I am writing you this letter to tell you how much you mean to me,and to thank you for coming into my life.You are something I never thought could exist for me.You are one of the best things that has happened in my life,and I don't regret getting to know you..You came into my life and stole my heart from the day i saw your profile and messaged you on (OKC). At first I was confused,didn't really know what I wanted,I didn't know if I would want to take a chance again and actually take you seriously. So,I decided to come close to you as a friend and find out who you truly were and what you were like.You seemed cool,nice and funny some things I really liked in a woman.So I took a chance and got with you.In the beginning,things didn't seem that well,I actually had my doubts about you. I wasn't sure you were actually taking me seriously.But, it was too late to look back,I had already fallen for you since the day we started emailing each other. Sweetie you're what i have been searching for.I wasn't going to let you go so easily.Well, time has passed and I have discovered new things and a new me.You have truly changed me.Still,in a way,I'm scared cause I am actually growing a true feeling inside my heart which I just cant explain,but I know it's there waiting for you to come and uncover it. I truly don't know what your feelings are but I don't want to force you in telling me what you don't feel towards me. To answer your question; Where did you grow up? Manhattan,NY though i was born in Germany but moved to the USA when i was 3year old. Which college did you go to?University of Texas, Austin TX. Where have you traveled to with your job?Cambodia, Greece, China, Brazil and Nigeria. What is your favorite part of your job?Motivating and Encouraging my workers all. What kind of music do you like?All kinds of Music with moral messages. Favorite movies?Action, Adventure and mostly importantly romance lol. TV shows? Comedy, News and Soap operas. Star Wars or Star Trek? Star wars. How about you?. I would want to receive love and trust from you when you truly mean it.All I ask from you is to show me you care and not hide anything,to also have trust in me the way I do in you.Be safe sweetie.

Take Care,

Love Peter

Email 2
My Dear,

Thanks so much for the wonderful email. Sweetheart there are things in life that are inevitable,I am powerless to control them.The Sun will rise and set,the tide will come in and go out,the seasons will change,the birds will fly South for the winter and return in the spring,and the caterpillar will transform itself into a beautiful butterfly. Somehow,I feel reassured by this because many other things in life are so transient -so momentary. From the moment we met on the OKCUPID site till now,I knew that our friendship would develop into something lasting and precious,just as I am sure that the caterpillar will one day become a beautiful butterfly. Dearest,I believe that our love and friendship is ordained by God.It is a union of two spirits destined for everlasting happiness.Thus,you have truly become the star of my life which brings me light in this dark world,and warmth when I need it.You offer me the promise of renewal,the joy of living,the peace of mind that comes from sharing and caring, and that shoulder to lean on in times of stress.You are my Swallow from Capistrano- my precious butterfly,and I will cherish you and love you forever if you promise that you will take good care of me as i do you too. Unfortunately i lost my both parents and i think life has been very harsh on me but not withstanding i must continue to search for someone that can fill the gap i am not looking at an outward appearance i look at your heart sweetie.Stay cool babe.I'll be looking forward to read from you again.

Kisses,
Love Peter.

Email 3
Hello Babe,

Thanks for the beautiful email. Sweetie! I didn't have the courage to tell you this in my previous email babe,so I hope you consider my email and what i have to say. I have so much inside my heart that it keeps me from breathing sometimes. I know we just met but these feelings that I have for you keep glowing and growing every day. I sleep thinking about you and the next morning I wake up smiling.

It's amazing how we got and trapped each other.I never thought I could have love feelings this much but I was so wrong.I just thank God for having you.We are meant for each other and no one can change that.I love you with ALL my heart.

Love always,
Peter

Email 4
Hi Angel,

Thanks for the precious email. Honey...I want you to know our own World and Destiny is in our own Hand babe and i want us to work things out because,I want you to be the Right Woman that God want me to spend the rest of my life with.I want you to remember that no one person can sever that bond of nothing but pure affection and intimate passion. We are the angels of Our Heaven and with merely our names to live with. A name, which consists of nothing more than symbols of a language taken for granted. I would soon rather speak nothing. A true test of love of which we have accomplished merely by the elucidation in our eyes. Earth moves with such apathy that only Our Heaven can keep the pace of our devotion for one another. As slow as the heart beat of a Goliath at rest. Why would the world seem so passive? I believe it is a chance for us to make our own time to spend together. It is love. It is what binds the thoughts of all beings trying to understand it. It appears that you and I have fallen into love, without having looked for it. I love you so much with all my heart and we are the angels of our name....

Affection Always,

Love Peter

He sent me 4 pictures as well, but I’m not sure how to attach them here.
Advertisement

#384768 by Tim Atem Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:29 am
It's a scam.

How to post photos: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Make sure to mark the photos as stolen pictures.

What email address and full name is he using? This will help warn others.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5