HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE - Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
#384817 by May Shu Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:26 am
Hi I'm from the Philippines. I have researched a work for the US which also indicates the POEA licensed number, though I have reached POEA and they said that they may not be able to confirm unless I have the name of the agency.

I have contacted the named Loida Booth to apply for the hiring. He replied by saying I should contact the USCIS also for the processing of the VISA, however it is stated their that I should be paying the labor fee of $295 and the employer is paying $3700.

The given email address to me was [email protected]. I don't really know if I was to believe it or not since that email also do have a picture of the USCIS logo.

Please let me hear your opinion about this.

Thank you.
Advertisement

#384819 by AlanJones Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:28 am
It's a scam - [email protected] is a free email address and not an official US Government email address.

Please post all the details of the fake employer.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.