HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE - Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
#384817 by May Shu Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:26 am
Hi I'm from the Philippines. I have researched a work for the US which also indicates the POEA licensed number, though I have reached POEA and they said that they may not be able to confirm unless I have the name of the agency.

I have contacted the named Loida Booth to apply for the hiring. He replied by saying I should contact the USCIS also for the processing of the VISA, however it is stated their that I should be paying the labor fee of $295 and the employer is paying $3700.

The given email address to me was [email protected]. I don't really know if I was to believe it or not since that email also do have a picture of the USCIS logo.

Please let me hear your opinion about this.

Thank you.
Advertisement

#384819 by AlanJones Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:28 am
It's a scam - [email protected] is a free email address and not an official US Government email address.

Please post all the details of the fake employer.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#391161 by jaeare Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:12 am
Thanks for getting back to me and am willing to pay you 3000usd monthly salary and 250usd weekly allowance but this what you need to do now email the USCIS immigration Office as well as so that they will know that I directed you to their office for the processing of your visa......email USCIS immigration office and tell them you were referred for your visa processing form...From Loida Booth an geologist who filed a petition for his employees in their good office ...And then you provide them with your immigrant serial code which is Ref:0157-99646-us-23467-ph And include your full name and address.

You are also going to be contacted by the department of foreign affairs over there in your home town and they will get you the necessary documents when your visa document get ready okay? I am trying to make sure everything get arranged quickly and soon enough.

This is the USCIS immigration office E-mail.....([email protected]) Contact them as soon as possible. my home address 2100N Dayton Street, Chicago, IL 60614 USA.

All you need to do is to send your full name and address with the reference number I sent to you to the email address of the USCIS immigration on [email protected]