HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE - Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
#392377 by kneedshelp16 Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:50 pm
Hi everyone. I have fallen for a scam by what I believe is the same person posing as two people.

1. I was first contacted on words with friends around June 23, 2019 with username efepeterosazuwa but said his name was Kelvin Jordan.

2. He then wanted to chat on hangouts and his email address is [email protected] and it displayed as Kelv Jordan we began chatting on hangouts on June 24, 2019. He said he was a doctor with the US Army and was currently in Afghanistan. He said he was 46 and had one son, Peter.

3. I was contacted on hangouts on July 6, 2019 by a Efe Peter Osazuwa who wanted to chat. His email is [email protected] I didn’t recognize the name and asked who he was. He said he was from Nigeria and was 15. He wanted to be friends. I told him no thanks and blocked him right away.

4. I continued chatting on hangouts with Kelv Jordan he confessed his love for me. I did not. He was pushing me to fall in love with him, I didn’t. Then my stupidity kicked in on July 26-27, 2019 when he wanted to trade nude pictures. I sent him a few top and a few bottom pictures but never received any back. I didn’t provide any full nudes. My face is in only one picture with my top half of my body. He admitted he is not Kelvin Jordan and never was. He wants money from me or else he will post my pictures for the world to see. He wants me to be his “sugar mummy”. I don’t have any money to give him and won’t anyway. He told me he wants money to come to USA and have sex with me (said in other harsh words I am not sure I can post).

Is this considered blackmail? I’m not going to give any money or any of my information other than what he already has, my name and email address. I am not sure what to do. I think I should block him but he will keep contacting me on hangouts like he has already done. I have 2 pictures of the person he was claiming to be Kelvin Jordan.

Thank you for any help and advice.
Advertisement

#392381 by Tim Atem Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:08 am
It's possible that they will try to pull a Sextortion scam. Please read this topic:

Sextortion scams: https://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic ... 74#p283120

Block and ignore any further communication from them.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5