HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE - Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
#397911 by Pigeoneer Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:34 pm
This person had been targeting me using "wilsondiavdmike" and has learned how to spell "David."
Same script, same everything, new e-mail address with "name" spelling fixed.

I'm new here and you are the first person i have as a friend here and
I am really greatful to have you as a friend, I believe we meet for a reason... Dear future friend if you don't mind here is my email address ([email protected]) for easy chat so my beloved, I'd love to meet you more, please tell me more about yourself because I'm looking for a serious friendships with a nice and loving woman, whom will love and respect the friendship we share together, that was the main reason why I registered into the site, hope to chat with you soon thanks!!!

I've joined 419 Eaters a couple days ago in response to being drowned in these bastards this week but am about to change jobs and may not have the time necessary to devote.
Last edited by Tim Atem on Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity.
Advertisement