HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE - Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
#409356 by ccezar78 Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:36 am
Hello I received a friend request on Instagram from a person called @dalton_raymond3 saying that is a military on Iraq in a mission bla, bla, bla.
His telephone number is +1 681-238-1203. I not believe in any word and thought that the account is very suspicious. Had anyone know him or can tell me how to identify a scam profile?
Advertisement

#409359 by AlanJones Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:30 am
The fact that he claims to be US military on deployment yet is hitting up random profiles on Instagram is enough to say with 100% certainty that he is a scammer. If he was real, he would be spending what little free time he has talking to his real friends and family, not random people on the Internet.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#409375 by ccezar78 Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:15 am
Actually this is caught my attention because he is all the time on internet, I don't reply but he is insisting. And I thought that someone deployment would have all this time free. Why people do that?
Thanks a lot