HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE - Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
#410322 by Meliodias Thu May 14, 2020 2:07 pm
Sent: Tuesday, 12 May 2020 3:17 PM
Subject: (J.N ESQ): Introduction / Curious to know If you'll be interested?

Greetings,

I decided to contact you because you were deceived about your funds ,that is why The possibility to secure the release of your funds has proved far fetched in completing the

process after several payments.

I will be very open to tell you that all info you receive so far were all lies and it is about extorting money from you.

I know that you will be surprise to receive this email

but this is nothing but the truth, after all there extortion they went to the bank trying to divert the funds to another beneficiary but the manager refused to accept the idea,

the manager insisted he must speak to you before he can giev approval for funds release.

I will personally direct you to the appointed paying Bank were you will be paid instead of wasting your hard earned money and time on these hoodlums, but before then you will

promise me not disclose my info to anybody because this is top secret and it might jeopardize my safety.

I will be waiting to hear from you for further details,

Yours in Services
Nnochiri Johnson Esq
Advertisement

#410344 by Troy Platt Fri May 15, 2020 7:18 am
Welcome to ScamWarners. This type of fraud is referred to as a "recovery scam." You can read more details on how it works here. It is an example of how scammers never stop trying to take advantage of a victim. Once the fraudsters have been paid, or come close, they will play this saying they can recover your money or get you "the real deal." Of course, this will come with a fee, too, and nothing will be recovered.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!