HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE - Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
#414793 by jerry Lim Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:50 am
Our company has recently been contacted by a person named Mr. Noh(Korean). He said he was the agent of a British property called Bilal toprak. He said 'Bilal toprak' wants to invest tens of millions of dollars in our company through SBLC.

However, when I was searching the Internet in doubt, I found that there was a scam called toprak on this site.

I'm convinced that it's a scam, but I want to catch them trying to deceive us.

So, I got a question here.

1) Is Bilal Toprak a real person? Is it a fictional character and there are other scam artists behind it?
If so, who are they???

2) Is it possible that the Korean(Mr.Noh) who approached us is behind the scenes? Or is he a conspirator?

If anyone has information about them, let me know. I'm going to make them judicial action.

Thanks for your support :)
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal details
Advertisement

#414795 by AlanJones Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:43 pm
Scammers regularly steal the identity of real people, so it is irrelevant whether Bilal Toprak is real or not.

It is very likely a scam, but I would suggest that your company does proper due diligence before entering in to any sort of financial transaction.

Locking this as the best advice you can get will be from your company's lawyers, accountants and bankers not by randomly asking on the web.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.