HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE - Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
#415551 by ACS.M Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:27 pm

Dear beloved

I know that this letter may be a very big surprise to you, but please consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility. I am giving you my trust and wish you will give me back the trust I have given you. I believe that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before I will die. I have contacted you with good intentions.

My name is Mrs.Nancy Graham, my late mother is Filipino but i have lived all my life in the United States of America, widow to Late Mr.Anderson Graham, From United States of America. We got married without a child for several years of our marriage. I am suffering from a long time esophageal cancer, Since my doctor said I can't live more than 3 months again, i have decided to do this, My late husband had a fixed deposit amount of $7.320, 000 USD with a bank in Canada since 2013. He made me the only Beneficiary of this funds which he deposited.

I only communicate with email if I have a little strength. I am in the hospital and I will be undergoing surgical operation soon. I am not allowed to talk or to make phone calls because when I talk it affects the stomach. I do not want the money to be forfeited with the Bank if I die while there are poor and less privileged people in our society. It is in the law of state of Canadian that failure to claim your fixed deposit amount on or before 5 years the bank have the right to convert the fund to the States treasurer department account (government).

Being a devoted Christian and a Catholic member I wish to make you the new beneficiary of this fund. I will have to email the bank to tell them my new decision regarding this deposit. Please my good friend, promise me that you will have to follow my instructions just the way I will direct you on this mail. I will want you to Receive this Funds while am still alive and please am pleading to you in the name of God, when you receive this funds use 70% to open up a charity Foundation in the Philippines and then keep 30% for yourself, if only you can do this for me I shall die in happiness as the last wish is fulfilled everyone have the call of life.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Nancy Bautista Graham.
Advertisement

#415552 by ACS.M Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:48 pm

Dear Friend,

I acknowledged the receipt of your letter with thanks, yes she told me about you and believe my services will be rendered to you provided you will follow the instructions accordingly to enable me registered you as the legal beneficiary to the Bank for the fund release.
By accepting this obligation, you are subject to follow the legal procedures for the preparing and registering of your name as the legal heir to the family estate/fund with the bank.
Kindly fill the attached form to enable me proceed to the court for the process,

Thanks for your Cooperation.
Attorney James Wiskirles
#415553 by ACS.M Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:42 am

Presidential Bank.
United States of America.
1660 K Street NW
Washington, DC 20006
Voice: (202) 223-6500
Fax: (202) 467-4189
Branch Manager: Karen Kelsey
Email address: ([email protected])

Dear Sir/Madam,

Application letter of claim

I, (................ ) wish to apply for the claim of the fixed deposit of Seven Million, three hundred and twenty thousand United States Dollars ($7,320,000.00 USD), which accumulated simple interest of 2% per annul, belonging to Late Mr. Anderson Graham, who is now deceased, I have been appointed as the next beneficiary by Mrs. Nancy Graham, who have finally decided to donate this fund in establishment of Charity foundation project in my country home Philippines.

The fixed deposit account number is: 0045119865. To support my application, I have included my details below for your clear assessment to avoid any suspicious act.

I learned that the account is now dormant and will be lost to the national treasury department if nothing is done to claim the fund before 20/8/2020. Hence, my application for the money to be transferred to my Bank account, as I am the beneficiary of this fund.
I also request your good office to make the necessary verification from Mrs. Nancy Graham to have the money transferred into my bank account which shall be given to your bank for my onward transfer without any delay.

Thank you in advance, as I hope my application will be given an urgent consideration.

Yours sincerely,
Full Names:
House Address:
Phone Number(s):
Religion:
Nationality:
#415554 by AlanJones Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:46 am
It's a definite scam.

The money you have been promised does not exist. The scammer just wants to steal from you.

The best thing to do is to block the scammer and stop responding to them.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#415555 by ACS.M Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:01 am
Thanks for letting me know Allan however I need an urgent help on this because I had provided some of my information to them.