HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE - Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
by Simone21 Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:54 am
Good morning guys, I am new here and I need your help. I am looking for a manufacturing in Ukraine for my cooking oil business and I’ve found this website https://oil-of-ukraine.com/.
We are talking for almost 1 month, they sent me the samples already and they gave me the prices also. The problem is that since yesterday I started thinking that it can be a scam because they asked 80%-20% for the payment method.
The person who I use to speak with is Yevhenii Cherkassky. Do you know something about this company? Can you help me check if they’re scammers or not? Thank you in advance.
Advertisement

by AlanJones Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:48 am
The domain oil-of-ukraine.com was anonymously registered in 2018, which is a red flag as legitimate businesses do not need to hide their identities.

Creation Date: 2018-06-03T17:00:04Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-06-03T17:00:04Z

Registrant Name: Privacy Protection
Registrant Organization: Hosting Ukraine LLC

Additionally, the website gives no physical contact details, just an email address and no name of the actual company you are dealing with.

Store Information
LLC
Email: [email protected]

Based on the above, I would say that it is a definite scam.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
by Simone21 Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:01 pm
Thank you AlanJones! :D