HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE - Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
#431724 by brenda91 Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:43 pm
I have to wonder if there's an angle here I'm not seeing, just because it's so random.

I ordered a piece of electronics from a mainstream online retailer's site, but from a third-party seller.

I was expecting one package. Instead, my order came in two packages, sent via Amazon (which is not where I ordered the items).

One package contained the item I ordered, and the other contained a box of crayons.

Is there some way that sending multiple packages from a different online retailer could be used to prevent me from returning the product if it is defective?

Thanks.
Advertisement

#431725 by AlanJones Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:49 pm
Sorry, this is not the type of thing that we deal with.

I would suggest that you contact the customer support of the site that you purchased from.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.