Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
Advertisement

#174335 by TerranceBoyce Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:14 am
No company can accept payment by Western Union. It is not legally possible for a company to pick up a payment from a Western Union office. Any time you see a Western Union logo on a company website don't touch it.

I wouldn't buy from a UK company website if I knew nothing about the company. To buy from a Chinese company where you know you have no chance of getting your money back is reckless. If they can't process card payments, they're a joke. Alternatively, I wouldn't input card details in to the Chinese website of an entity I know nothing about.

Scammers always offer the best deals.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#174352 by vonpaso xlura Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:42 am
Oemele was registered by a Chinese for only one year. No one starts a store intending to go out of business after a year. Stay away. It also has a Western Union logo as Terrance mentioned.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#174985 by JWC Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:14 pm
dobolo wrote:And what about this :
http://www.oemele.com/index.php

I would like to buy iPhone 5 for low than 450-500$. Is it possible?

Hi.
========== 1===========
I checked this website
See http://wscheck.com/trust-report/oemele.com
Domain
URL : oemele.com
IP : 50.62.255.1. What is my IP?
ISP :
Organization :
Created : 24-may-2013
This is a very new website, so can't get his reputation, confidence level isn't the real one.

=========== 2 ==========
Shipping fee is USD 50,00 for 5 units ,or to the Maldives ,or
to India ,or to Romania via DHL or EMS, it will take 5-7 days.
It's suspiciously!

========== 3 ===========
Western Union?!

They can work with the following scam: (I call this as "Low-False-Look")
a low price - a false courier - look for the parcel at your country Customs...
In my experience, this site looks like as is no reliable.

Be ahead to scam!
JWC
#198589 by Karlovasko Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:45 pm
Hi, I confirm oemele.com is a scammer.
The "saler" Felix Ma has a good and friendly communication and proposes conditions reasonnably attractive to be trusted (bike from 5 previous seasons for 350 USD instead of 1000 USD).
The saler claims Paypal is accepted but only bank to bank money transfer is "permitted". I proceed to the transfer and he sent me a picture of the Shipping Receipt (EMS : the Chinese National Post). You can try to use the Track Number on the EMS web site as long as you are patient, there will never be any corresponding shipment. The post Hotline (only reachable from China, a firend of mine did it) will confirm that the track number does not exist. Back to the saler, he will pretend asking his dedicated agent and will reply : "Your Item is stucked at the border. There is a new tax, you have to pay 60% tax of the total value to the custom. Otherwise, you can still order productd to reach XXX USD, then the tax is cancelled."
He will send a "custom invoice", it is a PDF of an original invoice were the guy add your name and the references of the item you ordered. The fonts are different and he writes on the seal/stamps.
No possible refund. Your money will be lost! Then you know...

Lately I found a testimony with a story similar to mine...i was too late for me...

http://whaleincome.com/2014/03/21/www-o ... otal-scam/