Here is a portion of the email they sent
Position Reference #: PMP-US-0080945
Location: Tampa, FL
Base Salary: $70,000
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Benefits: medical insurance, 401k, 12 paid vacation days, sick leave, federal holidays, and bonuses
Travel: 10-15 of working time, all in-state
Working hours: 9am-5pm local time
Training Program: paid, $1,500-3,000
• negotiating with customers and suppliers;
• developing business by gaining new contracts, analyzing logistic problems and producing new solutions;
• negotiating and managing all aspects of relationship with international logistics providers of ocean, air, ground;
• brokerage services including the commercial/contractual requirements with respect to cost, customer service, delivery and quality;
• working together with authorities and vendors, to expedite transportation and/or documentation requirements;
Education and Skills (preferable):
• At least 3 years of experience in Logistics, Customer Relations, Project Management, Transportation or Supply Chain Management.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management, or International Management preferred.
• Familiarity with the various types of export documents.
• Financial analysis & financial management skills. Experience in basic accounting, containing costs or protecting margin.
• Strong analytical, oral/written communication, problem solving, and time management skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
• Ability to understand technical product features and functionality and determine related export or import requirements.
We will provide an on line training program that has been developed by our Human Resources Department and Business Development Department.
The training program is based on training studies pertaining to transportation, supply chain, customer relationship management and international
The training program will take 4 weeks to complete and you will be paid for your time during training.
(Training compensation will be no less than $1,500 and no more than $3,000).
You will not have to leave your current job or travel in order to complete this training program.
Your participation won't take you more than 30-45 minutes every day.
We will provide you with additional information on the training program upon your request.
Please, feel free to contact us via phone or e-mail. Our business hours are 9AM – 5PM.
Sophia Johnson, Human Resources - (646) 583 0458
Marine Transportation Network (USA) Co., LTD.