Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#213516 by poontynumba6 Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:22 pm
Hi guys. Found this site after I fell for a pet moving scam today. This is the first scam I've had fallen for and I'm a little scared. They have my address, real name, and my cell phone number. Should I be scared? I'm worried about identity theft and my home being broke into. Well, here are some infos on their email address and what their emails look like. They also asked me to pay by reloadit packs which are prepaid cards that can be purchased at grocery stores like Safeway and all they need it for you to scratch the back and reveal the code to them. They even looked up the grocery stores around me for me to go to. A bit scary.

[email protected]

Their phone number they contacted me with - 503-451-3419

Within The USA Pet MovesInternational Pet Moves
http://www.expatfinder.com/data/imgs/pe ... travel.gif
http://msnbcmedia4.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Sect ... id-6x2.jpg

HOW TO CONTACT U.S PET AIRWAYS FOR INQUIRIES:

TEL : (503) 451-3419
EMAIL : [email protected]

PORTLAND,OR professional pets shippers and their staff has been successfully transporting pets for over a decade. We are licensed by the ASDA, and comply with the Animal Welfare Act in all phases in handling pets . We are fully insured for all ground transportation. We treat your pet like one of our own, providing plenty of TLC, to make the journey as stress free as possible.Interstate professional Pets shippers is able to arrange door-to-door pet transportation worldwide. Successful relocation of your pet requires careful planning with a current knowledge of all domestic and international regulations. With that knowledge, along with our extensive Alabama of other global professionals, we can provide time saving, safe transportation of your pets. Our dedication is to the worry-free, hassle-free, cost effective, shipment of animals anywhere in the world.

Professional arrangements for door-to-door shipping Airline reservations and itineraries
Delivery to or pick up from all area airports
Up to date information to assist you in preparing your pet for shipping We can also provide:
Vaccinations, certificates, and documentation
Adoption Papers,
Airline approved shipping containers
Customs clearance
Destination/origin ground services
Home pick up and drop off
Full service boarding facility
Birds and cat grooming

UNFORESEEN CHARGES

Please keep in mind that in the event of any delays caused by weather or the airlines we will take care of your pet(s), but that additional charges will be incurred.

OBJECTIVE:

new Pets shippers is committed to providing a safe and comfortable travel experience for all of our
customers, including pets.Our pets' flights are relatively stress-free.Our major objective is safe delivery/shipping for our customers and pets as well.For safety reasons,we prefer you choose the most direct flight to your destination,this will help reduce the stress on your pet.If warm temperatures are a concern,pets are flown preferably early in the morning,evening or an overnight flight used.We also issue a kennel/carrier for small sized pets,there is enough room for the pet to stand and sit is a natural position,turn around and lie down.The kennel door also closed securely.But for larger animals,a kennel is not required.

Code No. 8756EI

PURPOSE OF MAIL:
We have information about One Siberian Husky Puppy Placed here at our agency by Mr. William Johnson With Registration Code 8756EI to be transported and delivered to you using the following address below .

RECEIVERS/ DELIVERY ADDRESS

COUNTRY UNITED STATES
ADDRESs XXXXXX
OWNERS NAMES XXXXX
PHONE NUMBERS (XXXXX
AIRPORT HOME DELIVERY
PETS INFORMATION
Breed Of Pet Siberian Husky
Name Jack
Sex Male

This puppy will be coming with all necessary papers needed, But as the veterinarians must conduct another tests to be sure of his health, So the puppy a now ready for delivery. But it should be noted that this shipment cannot be carried out unless the fee for the TRANSPORTATION of ($250) is paid for the SHIPPING of the puppy and Which will come alongside one of our pet couriers,The seller of the puppy has already paid 60 for an urgent shipping of the puppy and first class crates size.YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY THE TOTAL FUND VIA RELOADIT AS WE HAVE THIS UNIT IN THE AGENCY RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS.

Deposits:REQUIRED
We have received just the reservation fees for the puppy . We have not yet received payments for the delivery charge of this puppy .The shipping fee is due in advance of the trip.We need the full shipping fee to activate the delivery of the puppy before we proceed with the shipment { $60 already paid by Mr William } . We accept REloadit for payment. Shipment of the puppy costs $250 .You will have to pay the $250 as soon as this mail is seen so that we can activate the delivery details of your puppy and proceed with the shipment immediately.

IN REGARDS TO THE ABOVE , WE NEED $250 IN PAYMENTS TO WHICH YOU WILL HAVE TO CALL AT THE SAID ADDRESS BELOW AND BUY A RELOADIT RECHARGE PACK.YOU WILL ONLY HAVE TO GO AND ASK FOR A RELOADIT RECHARGE PACK FOR $250.YOU GIVE THEM THE CASH AND THEY WILL ISSUE YOU THE RELOADIT PACK.ON THE BACK OF THE PACK,YOU WILL SEE A SECRET SEAL TO WHICH IT IS WRITTEN SCRATCH HERE.IT IS THIS SEAL THAT YOU WILL NEED TO SCRATCH TO REVEAL A 10 DIGIT CODE NUMBERS FOUND UNDERNEATH THE SCRATCH OFF THE SEAL.YOU WILL ONLY HAVE TO CALL US AND GIVE US THE CODE SO WE MAY CONFIRM AND ACTIVATE THE SHIPMENT OF YOUR PUPPY THEREBY LETTING YOU KNOW WITH THE DELIVERY SCHEDULE THAT CARRY THE DEPARTURE AND THE ARRIVAL TIME.

RELOADIT PACK STORE AROUND YOUR LOCATION WHERE YOU CAN BUY THE CARD

1) Safeway - Address

2) Safeway - Address

3)Albertsons - Address

The puppy is registered under urgent delivery.Once the card is purchased ,Do get back to us with the activation number 10 digits numbers found underneath the scratch off the Reloadit Pack for us to activate the delivery of the puppy . As soon as the delivery is activated after confirmation of payment , we shall get back to you with the activated delivery receipt and also how you will receive the puppy delivered at your address.Do make the payment as soon as possible so that w.e can commence with the shipment.

RICHARD HUNT
KENTUCKY BRANCH DIRECTOR
Tlf:+1-(503) 451-3419

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and prohibited from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message
http://i11...ebayimg.com/04/s/07/d7/6e/ ... PGpet_move
International Air Transport AssoicationUnited States Department of AgricultureIndependent Pet and Animal Transportation AssociationAnimal Transportation Association

Click for the BBB Business Review of this Pet Transporting in Tampa FL
Advertisement

#213518 by vonpaso xlura Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:34 pm
The scammers, who are certainly in Africa and most likely in Cameroon, are not going to try to cross the ocean to commit identity theft or break into your home.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10