Scam invitations to non-existent conferences
#257555 by Dotti Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:18 pm
Another fake conference.

Dear Colleague,

The Global Youth Initiative For Peace (GYIP) is pleased to invite you to participate in the forth-coming International Conference on youth development and combating violence.
This event will commence from August 4th-7th 2015 in California, United States of America and August 12th-15th 2015 in Corniche Ouest Dakar, Senegal. I am honored to invite you to attend these events as my guest

For more details and requirements for your registration, kindly contact the secretary Mrs. Vanessa Lawson via E-mail: ([email protected]) Also feel free to contact me if you need any further details related to these events. Endeavor to inform the secretary that you were invited to participate by me (Mrs. Naomi Mardal) a staff member of the Global Youth Initiative For Peace Conference.

Note that the Organizing Committee and Our donor sponsors will assist all registered participants' visa processing for the United States & Senegal respectively. That will include your Round trip air tickets to both events. While delegates will only be responsible for confirming their Hotel accommodation in Dakar, Senegal where the second phase of the event will take place. I do hope you can make out time in your busy schedule to attend these conferences and share your ideas on the listed topic above.
Kindly keep me informed via ([email protected]) if you will be able to make it to attend the events.

Thanks

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
Advertisement