Scam invitations to non-existent conferences
#268871 by Mike Wilson Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:35 pm
Iephro Conference [email protected]
You are invited to participate in the next International Conference on (Trafficking of Women and Children, Rape, & Child Abuse) to be held from 23th 25th of NOVEMBER 2015 in New York the United States at the TKP New York Conference Center and from 27th 28th of NOVEMBER 2015 in Dakar,Senegal West Africa at the Conference Auditorium Pain Beach Hotel. The conference is been organize by the International Environment Protection Human Rights Organization (IEPHRO).

Registration is free, and delegates are entitle to a free United States Visa arrangements by the Organisating committee, that including your transportation,feeding and round trip Air tickets...Delegates will only be responsible for his/her own hotel accommodation.

Contact the International Environment Protection Human Rights Organization (IEPHRO) via Email ([email protected]) or ([email protected])

Do inform them that Devon Brook a staff member of (IEPHRO) recommended you and for further assistance do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected] If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, on Registration please let me know! I welcome your feedback.

Best wishes,

Devon Brook
Conference Organizing Committee International Environment Protection Human Rights Organization (IEPHRO)
870 Market Street, #370San Francisco, CA 94102

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement