Scam invitations to non-existent conferences
#305630 by Bill F Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:46 pm
[email protected]

reply-to: "Ms.Anna Benjamin" <[email protected]>
to:
date: Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 1:39 PM
subject: Child Welfare Conference Meeting In California & Senegal @2016

Dear Sir/Madam,

On behalf of The National Organization for Child Welfare (NOCW) is delighted to invite you to participate in our up-coming International Conference on (Child sexual abuse,HIV/AIDS,Racism And Human Trafficking). These event will begins from (November 15th - November 18th 2016) in California, United States and (November 22nd - November 25th 2016) in Republic of Senegal. I am honored to invite you to attend this events as my guest.

For more details and registration requirement, kindly contact the secretariat office via: [[email protected]]. You should also inform the secretariat Office that you were invited to participate by (Ms.Anna Benjamin ) a staff member of The National Organization for Child Welfare (NOCW).

Note that the Organizing Committee and Our donor sponsors will take the full responsibility of all registered participants Visa processing for the United States & Senegal respectively. That will include your Round trip air tickets to both events. While delegates will only be responsible for their own hotel booking in Senegal were the second phase of the event will be held. I do hope you can make time in your busy schedule to attend these conference and share your ideas on the above conference topics.

For more information and any further clarification concerning this event, do not hesitate to contact me through my personal e-mail: ([email protected]).

Thanks for your kind co-operation.

Ms.Anna Benjamin
National Organization for Child Welfare (NOCW)
23 Corporate Plaze, Suite 120
Newport Beach, California, 92660.
Advertisement