Scam invitations to non-existent conferences
#328995 by Violetx Thu May 25, 2017 5:48 am
Hi all,

I am a researcher and I receive many emails each year on fake conferences and fake journals that I thought I would start posting in this forum to help inform others

They try to obtain contact information, such as address, passport no (to obtain a visa for China)., etc. and to receive payment by registering to the conference :mad2:

From what I can see, any email from BIT Congress INC. is a fake predatory conference.

###########copy/pasted############

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

This is Jennifer Liu, the program coordinator of Qinling Eco Forum-2017 (QEF-2017). As the joint event with EURO ASIA ECONOMIC FORUM 2017, in order to provide a better conference for our participants and improve the conference quality, the organizing committee have decided to bring forward the date of from September 25-27 to September 21-23, 2017. We sincerely apologize to you for any inconvenience that may have caused to you. And hopefully the updated conference time would not conflict you’re your schedule. Updated information, please see: http://www.qinlingforum.org/

The Euro-Asia Economic Forum is jointly sponsored by Ministry of Commerce of the People's Republic of China, Ministry of Culture of the People's Republic of China, Ministry of Environment Protection of the People's Republic of China, General Administration of Customs of the People's Republic of China, Development Research Center of the State Council, National Tourism Administration of the People's Republic of China, National Energy Administration , State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs, China Council for the Promotion of Trade, China Development Bank, The Export-import Bank of China, The People's Government of Shaanxi Province, International Eurasian Academy of Sciences, The Secretariat of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, International Ecological Safety Collaborative Organization, The Eurasian Economic Community , The United Nations Development Programme and Shanghai Cooperation Organization Good-neighborly and Friendly Cooperation Committee.

Qinling Eco Forum devotes to create an international high-end platform to promote understandings, friendship and cooperation in Eco-civilization building all over the world. On behalf of the organizing committee, we warmly welcome you to join this event together with leaders from all over the world, as well as experts, scientists, educators, practitioners and policy-makers, who are dedicated to protecting and preserving our environment.

We sincerely welcome you to this event and to share your research and experiences as the speaker in this event in Xi’an, this year for Opportunities, Cooperation and Common Development.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

All the best,
Organizing Commission of Qinling Eco Forum-2017

Ms. Jennifer Liu
BIT Congress Inc. (Executive Organization)
Add: East Wing, F11, Building 1,
Dalian Ascendas IT Park, 1 Hui Xian Yuan,
Dalian Hi-tech Industrial Zone,
LN 116025, China
Tel: 0086-411-84799609-804
Fax: 0086-411-84796897
Email: [email protected]

###########end copy/paste############
Advertisement