This is to announce the call for participation at the International Conference on Global Warming and Business 2012(ICGWB12), 20th - 24th January 2012 at Kings Palace Hotel, 25 Brook St, London, W1K 4HB, United Kingdom.
ICGWB 2012 themed “Impacts of the Global Warming on Business Development", Global Warming Policy and Markets will provide a platform to discuss the future opportunities and challenges related to the design, development and commercialization of low carbon innovation, technologies, products and services. ICGWB 2012 will include invited and refereed papers from academics, consultants, entrepreneurs, investors, technology providers, designers, sustainability, environment and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) managers as well as other business functions. The event will be a unique learning experience, networking space and an opportunity to think. Delegates will come globally from companies, entrepreneurs, as well as academia, government and non-governmental organizations (NGOs). The conference is supported by an international Advisory Board.
ICGWB 2012 welcomes conceptual and research-based papers covering sustainable innovation, technology, product and service design and development. Papers focused on low carbon solutions and sustainable innovation related to the following topics are particularly welcomed:
· International Conference on Global Warming and Business
· Sustainable Environment, Health and Development
· Carbon & GHG Management
· Business Solutions
· Greenhouse Gas & Ecosystems
· Human Health In a Changing Climate
· Agricultural and Forestry Resources Management
· Clean Energy Technology
· Low GHG Transportation
· Education: Global Change & Sustainable Development
· Case studies
ICGWB 2012 will provide a range of benefits to speakers and delegates:
* Sponsorship: Air ticket, visa fees and per diem to be covered for all qualified delegates
* Unique: Forum for new ideas and concepts
* Leading-edge: Presentations from key international researchers, practitioners and policy- makers
* Content: New research, results and thinking
* Networking: Opportunities to meet business, government and academia
* Track-record: Over 900 delegates from over 50 countries have attended previous conferences
* Established: 5th International Conference
Conference papers: please email to [email protected], fax or email up to 500 words describing your proposed paper by 23rd December 2011. The paper will then be sent to the Advisory Board for evaluation and authors will be given feedback on or before 30th December 2011. The highest rated papers will be invited to present at the conference. Please only submit abstracts if you have registered for the conference. Registration is free of charge for participants from developing countries.
For more information on International Conference on Global Warming and Business 2012 event please contact:
Dr James Blair
27 Haymarket, City of Westminster
London SW1Y 4, UK.
Tel: +44-702-409-4842, +44-702-409-8944
Email: [email protected]
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 184.108.40.206
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.