#113724 by TheDane Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:18 pm
[email protected]

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.114.27.41 with SMTP id q9csp122401ldg;
Mon, 16 Jul 2012 14:05:42 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.182.51.37 with SMTP id h5mr17660851obo.35.1342472742420;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mail.ysmtp.com (ysmtp.com. [50.97.79.74])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id jv10si16489924obb.67.2012.07.16.14.05.41
(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Received-SPF: softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning [email protected] does not designate 50.97.79.74 as permitted sender) client-ip=50.97.79.74;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning [email protected] does not designate 50.97.79.74 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from ysmtp by mail.ysmtp.com with local (Exim 4.77)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1SqsU9-00064e-J6
for <snipped>; Mon, 16 Jul 2012 16:05:41 -0500
To: <snipped>
Subject: jenny from United states
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 16:05:41 -0500
Reply-To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - mail.ysmtp.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [501 501] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - hotmail.com

Hai,

yup Am jenny winbrosey from United states of America an international relation student age 23yrs.

Oh yeah While searching through the directory yellow page of your country, I came across your contact address, though it might be strange but understand that Internet is like a global connective like one village. I believe and also have the feeling that in today's world, neither race, sex, age, nationality nor religion will any longer posse a barrier to male/female relationships, although, we do not know each other,but i will really like to have you as a friend or pen pal if that is better for you in the up coming Conferences here in United state of America and Africa,

Am currently studying international relations at the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA),residing in Los Angeles with my parents, brothers and sisters. Presently, I am doing my final year in the University and so anxious to graduate from the University into the free world

The world is full of evil, and people tends to be very careless of their lives and diseases has been the tune of the day and war and terrorism act is the deed of these days.

All these things motivated the UN youth in United states to Organize a seminar that will educate people more on these issues, mostly on the

deadly diseases like HIV and secondly to reduce violence like war & civil war and terrorist act which has been a canker-worm that is eating

almost the world at large, So as a member of the global youths in United states and as a final year student of international related student, am inviting you to a Conference that will take place firstly here in United states and Africa.

If you are willing to attend these conferences together with me here in United state and Africa do not hesitate to write me back immediately to enable me give you the contact link of the organization in order for you to apply for registration. you doesn't need any invitation letter for Visa approval if the Organization will accept your attendance. also Contact me with
my private email address here if necessary ( [email protected])

please take note that it is totally your choice however is not an obligation to participate in the conference.hoping to see you there,

Thanks I shall be waiting to hear from you soon goodbye,

I am a scambaiter with expierience in dealing with scammers. Kindly do not correspond with any of these criminals in any way.
Advertisement

#113807 by Spook Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:22 am
http://en.netlog.com/queenyaya776
queenyaya776
female - 23 years, New York City, United States
queen yaya

Hai,
yup Am jenny winbrosey from United states of America an international relation student age 23yrs.

Oh yeah While searching through the directory yellow page of your country, I came across your contact address, though it might be strange but understand that Internet is like a global connective like one village. I believe and also have the feeling that in today's world, neither race, sex, age, nationality nor religion will any longer posse a barrier to male/female relationships, although, we do not know each other,but i will really like to have you as a friend or pen pal if that is better for you in the up coming Conferences here in United state of America and Africa,

Am currently studying international relations at the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA),residing in Los Angeles with my parents, brothers and sisters. Presently, I am doing my final year in the University and so anxious to graduate from the University into the free world

The world is full of evil, and people tends to be very careless of their lives and diseases has been the tune of the day and war and terrorism act is the deed of these days.

All these things motivated the UN youth in United states to Organize a seminar that will educate people more on these issues, mostly on the

deadly diseases like HIV and secondly to reduce violence like war & civil war and terrorist act which has been a canker-worm that is eating

almost the world at large, So as a member of the global youths in United states and as a final year student of international related student, am inviting you to a Conference that will take place firstly here in United states and Africa.

If you are willing to attend these conferences together with me here in United state and Africa do not hesitate to write me back immediately to enable me give you the contact link of the organization in order for you to apply for registration. you doesn't need any invitation letter for Visa approval if the Organization will accept your attendance. also Contact me with
my private email address here if necessary ( [email protected])

please take note that it is totally your choice however is not an obligation to participate in the conference.hoping to see you there,

Thanks I shall be waiting to hear from you soon goodbye,