Scam invitations to non-existent conferences
#170943 by Yommy Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:39 am
I got the following message in my box some days ago. Please I want to confirm if this is not a scam.

[quote]Dear Colleagues,

It is a great pleasure to invite you to the World Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women/Children and forced Labor. (WCEDAW) 2013. The Convention provides the basis for realizing equality between women and men through ensuring women's equal access to, and equal opportunities in, political and public life including the right to vote and to stand for election as well as education, health and employment.' Rights on the Rights of Women.

World Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women (WCEDAW) 2013 is scheduled to take place from 15th to 17th August in San Diego, California United State and from 19th to 24th August 2013 in Dakar Senegal.The congress is hosted by the Campaign against Sex Trafficking and forced Labor.Sponsored by other benevolent donors worldwide

FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT THE CONFERENCE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE DIRECTLY via e-mail: [email protected]

Sincerely,
Mrs Ariel Diane
E-mail: [email protected]

please who knows about this so that I can reply on time to show interest and meet up with the conference.
Advertisement