Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#311645 by Bratislava11 Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:46 pm
Hi, BE CAREFUL OF THIS SCAM!!!

I was talking to Mr. Agustin Gilbert from 6A Fontayne Avenue RM1 4NR. for last 5 days.
Everything looks normal, he sent me his pictures with his daughter, we also agreed on my arrival day and everything seemed ok. BUT!!
He registered me in agency UK Border Agency and they send me official papers (with attached pdf forms) and also wanted 1000 GBP to send via Money GRAM to my name.
But I found out, that this is scam, thanks to you guys.

here is the same email, that some of you recieved: Be careful, it happening again.

ATTENTION APPLICANT! REF/UKBA/57/10/QR.

We have acknowledged the content of your mail.

Your intending employer and host family Agustin Gilbert consulted our office concerning his desire and your intention/ application to be their Aupair in London, UK; which he has already applied for and we have taken your application a priority as demanded by your employer.

The UK Home Office is responsible for securing and controlling relocation and security of Applicants in the United Kingdom.
My name is Barr. Mrs. Shirley Book a representative of the UK Home Office for Nannies/Au pairs/ Baby sitters and private workers.

We handle all the issues of Legal Registration of Aupairs/ Nannies, Work Application, migration/Border and Clearance/ security of contract in the UK etc.

We are fully aware that you are a Slovak citizen residing in Slovakia and intend to work for your employer Agustin Gilbert who lives at 6A Fontayne Avenue RM1 4NR, United Kingdom.

In other to back up this contract legally and for you to receive all your privileges from your employer such as: the stated pocket money per week (300GBP), Health Insurance (In case it becomes necessary) presumed and subsidiary privileges and safety etc.

You are required to be fully registered and your name will be included in the benefide list of aupairs coming to work here in UK. You have to show a mandatory financial stability demonstration that you are legible to work here in London as an au pair with the full knowledge/ witness and support of any of your relative or close friend that has a different surname with you/ Dignitary in Slovakia or else where.

Aupair Registration/ Biometric Residence Permit: This is to certify that your name will be included in the benefide list of aupairs coming to work here in UK and that you have a stable finance and that you can be responsible to carter and for your maintenance as mandated by UK Insurance policies to protect and secure Aupairs in (Europe) and outside but relocating to London financially; and for you to receive all the privileges such as wages/Salary, Health Insurance. The mandatory insurance and registration guarantee is £1000GBP ( One Thousand Great Britain Pounds Sterling).

Consequently, to this mail is attached the "Criminal Record Check (CRC)" from the UK Solicitors Regulation Authority
working in collaboration with the Home Office to ascertain that you are crime free in your present location.
You have to fill it up and attach to the mail. Due to the recent global crime rate it is mandated that you fill the form which will be scrutinized here and undergo proper perusal. Get back to me with the filled Consent Form for proper perusal and documentation, Scanned copy of the deposit receipt and send it to me for verification process together with the filled Au pair registration application form and the signed contract agreement letter.

This form is required to be processed here in the UK alone by the Solicitor Regulation Authority and not in any other country.
This verification would be made in the Security/Soliciting Department in the Home Office together with the deposit receipt.

Note: This is NOT a payment but a deposit to ensure the validity of your contract application in which after you can withdraw back within 72 hours after verification process here in the Home Office, or on your arrival to the UK for the resumption of duties at your discretion.

You are required to submit the requirements instructed within 2 to 3 working days, there-after we will commence with the expedite processing of your au pair working papers and your name will be included in the benefide list of au pairs coming to work here in the UK subsequently.

This demonstrates that you will be capable of taking care of yourself within the period of your arrival until you receive your first salary/ wages from your employer Agustin Gilbert's family and note that you are not paying this money to anyone else, the deposit will be made in your name as the receiver here in the UK while your relative or friend that has a different surname with you will be the sender from your home country or else where.

Scan and attach the Money Gram deposit receipt to your mail and get back to me for verification and confirmation process here in the Home Office.

Fill the ''Consent (C.R.C) form'' and leave any space or PART you do not understand in the form blank, your employer demands that I should help you fill them properly. This is for the expedite processing and registration of your name and for the validity of your application.

Your salary/ wage/ income are all tax free as your employer will take care of your taxes, insurances etc.

Note: This should be done on or before 2 to 3 working days and get back to me for the validity of your application.
There- after, we will commence with the expedite processing of your Au pair working papers and your name will be included in the benefide list of Au pairs coming to work here in UK subsequently.

Cooperate with us to enable us serve you better.

Your safety is our priority.

UK Border Agency,
2 Marsham Street GW3F 8AJ UK,
London, United Kingdom.
Application: [email protected]
(UK Home Office Aupair/Nanny Representative)
Advertisement

#311777 by wikiemma Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:35 pm
I guess my gut instincts were right *sigh*. I've been talking with this guy for the past week as well, sent pictures of "himself" with Victoria and everything. Did he include the tragic backstory about his wife dying last year and the cook taking care of the girl since and so on?

I haven't sealed any deal though, and because EVERYTHING seemed fishy I googled a bit and found this post. Also, this morning he forwarded me an e-mail from the supposed Au Pair agency:

AU PAIR APPLICATION QUESTIONNAIRE
Inbox
x
UK Au pair Community <[email protected]>

Attachments4:23 AM (14 hours ago)

to me, gilberttin, me
To whom it may concern,

Do find attached to this mail, Au pair Questionnaire form as per contacts made by your intending host family Agustin Gilbert. You are expected to fill the form in all sincerity as to avoid any embarrassment in the course of your job offer and stay in the United Kingdom.

A copy of the form should be sent to us and [email protected] via email for documentation and contract letter approval.

We wish to congratulate you on your new job offer and advice that you adhere to instructions.

Adams Knightly
(Au pair Resource Person)

Weird how none of the people mentioned seem to exist, right?
#311782 by wikiemma Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:15 pm
Hi, just wanted to post a little update.

I reverse-searched the pictures he sent me and it turns out that they've been used for scamming in other areas as well, mostly dating sites and the like. I didn't pay attention to the dates (or they weren't there, I honestly can't remember) but it seems like this has been going on for a while.

Bottom line: Agustin Gilbert = scam.
#314568 by AJCorlett Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:46 pm
This is the New name Gilbert is using. Been talking for two weeks. Good thing i had reservatio s about the offer. And checked this out.

We have acknowledged the content of your mail.

Your intending employer and host family Herny Alfred consulted our office concerning his desire and your intention/ application to be their Aupair in London, UK; which he has already applied for and we have taken your application a priority as demanded by your employer.

The UK Home Office is responsible for securing and controlling relocation and security of Applicants in the United Kingdom.
My name is Barr. Mrs. Shirley Book a representative of the UK Home Office for Nannies/Au pairs/ Baby sitters and private workers.

We handle all the issues of Legal Registration of Aupairs/ Nannies, Work Application, migration/Border and Clearance/ security of contract in the UK etc.

We are fully aware that you are an American citizen residing in USA and intend to work for your employer Henry Alfred who lives at 6A Fontayne Avenue RM1 4NR, United Kingdom.

In other to back up this contract legally and for you to receive all your privileges from your employer such as: the stated pocket money per week (300GBP), Health Insurance (In case it becomes necessary) presumed and subsidiary privileges and safety etc.

You are required to be fully registered and your name will be included in the benefide list of aupairs coming to work here in UK. You have to show a mandatory financial stability demonstration that you are legible to work here in London as an au pair with the full knowledge/ witness and support of any of your relative or close friend that has a different surname with you/ Dignitary in USA or else where.

Aupair Registration/ Biometric Residence Permit: This is to certify that your name will be included in the benefide list of aupairs coming to work here in UK and that you have a stable finance and that you can be responsible to carter and for your maintenance as mandated by UK Insurance policies to protect and secure Aupairs in (Europe) and outside but relocating to London financially; and for you to receive all the privileges such as wages/Salary, Health Insurance. The mandatory insurance and registration guarantee is £1000GBP ( One Thousand Great Britain Pounds Sterling).

Consequently, to this mail is attached the "Criminal Record Check (CRC)" from the UK Solicitors Regulation Authority
working in collaboration with the Home Office to ascertain that you are crime free in your present location.
You have to fill it up and attach to the mail. Due to the recent global crime rate it is mandated that you fill the form which will be scrutinized here and undergo proper perusal. Get back to me with the filled Consent Form for proper perusal and documentation, Scanned copy of the deposit receipt and send it to me for verification process together with the filled Au pair registration application form and the signed contract agreement letter.

This form is required to be processed here in the UK alone by the Solicitor Regulation Authority and not in any other country.
This verification would be made in the Security/Soliciting Department in the Home Office together with the deposit receipt.

Note: This is NOT a payment but a deposit to ensure the validity of your contract application in which after you can withdraw back within 72 hours after verification process here in the Home Office, or on your arrival to the UK for the resumption of duties at your discretion.

You are required to submit the requirements instructed within 2 to 3 working days, there-after we will commence with the expedite processing of your au pair working papers and your name will be included in the benefide list of au pairs coming to work here in the UK subsequently.

This demonstrates that you will be capable of taking care of yourself within the period of your arrival until you receive your first salary/ wages from your employer Henry Alfred's family and note that you are not paying this money to anyone else, the deposit will be made in your name as the receiver here in the UK while your relative or friend that has a different surname with you will be the sender from your home country or else where.

Scan and attach the Money Gram deposit receipt to your mail and get back to me for verification and confirmation process here in the Home Office.

Fill the ''Consent (C.R.C) form'' and leave any space or PART you do not understand in the form blank, your employer demands that I should help you fill them properly. This is for the expedite processing and registration of your name and for the validity of your application.

Your salary/ wage/ income are all tax free as your employer will take care of your taxes, insurances etc.

Note: This should be done on or before 2 to 3 working days and get back to me for the validity of your application.
There- after, we will commence with the expedite processing of your Au pair working papers and your name will be included in the benefide list of Au pairs coming to work here in UK subsequently.

Cooperate with us to enable us serve you better.

Your safety is our priority.

UK Border Agency,
2 Marsham Street GW3F 8AJ UK,
London, United Kingdom.
Application: [email protected]
(UK Home Office Aupair/Nanny Representative)
#316713 by Priscilla77 Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:40 pm
Hello! The same e-mail about the Border U.K. Agency is arrived to me, the same story and the same document but with different name:

"Attention Applicant:

Find attached to this mail, three (3) detailed information on
requirements as patterning to your placement here in the Marcus Kent
family, you are expected to furnish us with every information within 3 working days for documentation and speedy approval as your host family has pleaded with us to treat your application as priority because they will be expecting you soon.

On another hand, your host family have been issued detailed
information on requirements compulsory for Au pair Hosting and
employment, to prove that they are capable of taking charge of their
employee upon arrival and to further satisfy Au pair safety laws and
principles as have been reviewed for endorsement.

Note that you are to submit all the necessary requirements back to
barr. Marie Hooks ([email protected]).

We hope to hear from both you and your employer with the requirements
as soon as possible and do not hesitate to write us if you have any
further clarifications to make.

We are working to serve you better.

UK Border Agency,
2 Marsham Street London
SW1P 4DF U

Then they sent the contract where they assicured me 400GBP for week! A requirements document and form to fill for the VISA.
That asked me to send 1000GBP in two days with MonayGram at my name, so I could withdraw it in 48 hours, probably that the time they need to take the money before you!
Be careful!
#316714 by Bryon Williams Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:42 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Thank you for the update.

What was the email address used?

Also post the emails/email address from the fake family. Remove your personal information prior to posting.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#405327 by jhess Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:43 am
I received the same content but with a different name. Name is Benny Monte Nowell with a What's App # +447404465822. Beware! Good thing I saw this forum.
#406024 by Nanny Nanny Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:23 am
Hello a person with this number +447404465822 told me his name is Ethan George with 2 daughters

jhess wrote:I received the same content but with a different name. Name is Benny Monte Nowell with a What's App # +447404465822. Beware! Good thing I saw this forum.
#406025 by AlanJones Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:34 am
Thanks for posting additional details of this scam. Please post any email addresses the scammer is now using. His other victims may be searching for them.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#419828 by Jamilsmum16 Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:08 am
2020 and they are still pulling the same scam.i was just talking to them this week. New names Oliver pamler and Lisa Maria. Oliver said he is a single dad of an 8 year old boy called Michael and he sent me some pictures of him and a boy. Stolen of course . Who makes a deposit in money gram

Emails [email protected]

[email protected]
#432166 by scotslass45 Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:18 pm
2022 and I’ve no idea if this is the same scam but I’ve just been sent a message via Instagram from someone who was asking if the au pair position was still available. I have no idea what they are talking about. Turns out someone has stolen my images, first name and my son’s name to try and bring over a Turkish au pair to London. This person was going to hire the lady with no interview and pay all travel costs. Luckily she felt suspicious and did a reverse Google search and found my page and messaged. I don’t have an email but I do have a phone number. They were using whatsapp to speak. :x