Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#247809 by Chris Fuller Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:52 am
This is not a genuine au pair opportunity; it is a scam. The scammer also uses the email address: [email protected]

Hello Au-pair ,
Thank you for warm response,i'm very sorry for my late reply busy with work i can see your willingness toward working for my family,I am sorry for my late reply have been busy today with work,I seriously appreciate your rapid reply knowing you are willing and ready to be part of my family. We really need you to come over here to assist me take proper care of my wonderful Angels since we hardly have the time for them just as i previously explained, so I would appreciate you come over here, and again i will Like to know if you have a Valid US or not so i can know i can work on that and please get back to me on that in time so we can start the necessary steps.As for how long you can work for my family, well i think that depend on how long you will like to work here with me but left for me, I do not intend to see you
off in the next Year cause I really would need your services. I will be very grateful if you respond better to me.You have nothing to worry about you will be treated like one of the family and you will have 5 days to work in a week and 2 days as your off day that is Tuesdays and Sundays. You will have the opportunity to do what ever you want to for you own good on weekends....

Au pair Duties....

* Will be responsible for keeping the house clean and tidy and
you get extra pay for it.

* Helping get ready for school, play with after school, read
before bed, take on excursions to the city.

* Your Schedule will be as follows , Taking the Kids to school
bring them Back , Bath them, help them with there Home works Play with
them.You will be working

5 days a week , 12 Hours with 2 Hours Break. you will be having the
weekend as your offs.

*You Are Not to do Nude things in the House or smoke in there Present.

Salary

You will be Paid 5 Days before the end of the Month.
Your Monthly Salary Is $2400, weekly dues or Pocket fee is $200 weekly.
Working Extra Time will In-cure an extra Payment.

Accommodation's

A Room well furnished and has a double bed, with sitting area and
TV/DVD/Video/Whiffing. There is wireless broadband Internet in the
house and also a Car you can be using during your period with us here
in USA Co.Anything needed extra you can let me know .

About Our Home.

*We Live in a City which has More than 40,000 people. USA.
* We Live in Our house is 5 bedrooms and has 3
bathrooms one room for you and a bathroom.
*No Pets
*There is a House Keeper, A Gardner and My Own
Private Driver.
* Your Room Will Be Next To The Kids Room.
*There is a Private Toilet and Bathroom which will
be available for you .
*Our House Is Nor Much Far from The Park so we do
have lot of funs.

About The Kids.

Name : Lucien son and Rose daughter.
Varieties: Love to play , talk and eat ..lolzz
Favorite Games : Monopoly,Dinosaurs, books
Tv: Cartoons
School: Top student.. School is a 500 meter walk or bicycle.
Health Result: Extremely energetic kid who loves
outdoors and also indoors.
activities: (outdoor, indoor)
Food: Breakfast, wheat bran or Oatmeal. NO SUGAR!!! they has a
sandwich for lunch.Dinner Chicken Noodles
90% of our food is low-fat and salads,
but we also like chocolates and wine.

About the me
Name : Mr Vincent Moore and Mrs Elise Moore

Our House Location.
119 SW 6th Ave, Miami, FL 33130
City : Miami
State : Florida
Zip code : 33130

I will like you to get back to me and let me know if you got a Valid Us Visa and work permit including your international passport so we can work on your Visa and other requirement needed as i am making contact with the American Embassy Consulate here in Florida and they let me know they will need some personal information's from you including your International and they will be responsible for the flight and every other things you might need to join us here in US so everything will be charged together including your flight ticket to US and note that i am not paying all the cost for you can only help with part for you so please take not of this and get back to me in time so we can start all necessary things needed and i will send you all there requirement for the Visa and the cost so the Visa processing can start
immediately.

Answer this below question for me

* When do you intend to come to USA?
* Do you have valid visa to USA?
* Should i help you make inquiries about the processing and cost?

Have a Nice and Blessed Day.

The Family Mr Vincent Moore

Subject: Visa and processing cost.

Hello my new future Au-pair

Thanks for the mail and we really appreciate that from you, also we really appreciate your good comments about our family and also your commitment towards this Job, you are really lucky cos when i got to the Embassy they said they will help us in getting your J-1 working visa that they promised you nothing but joy and happiness with no regret at all in this, regarding your question about the bad ones out there... have also been scam by an aupair that help with all her paper work to state and she run to another family , yeah they said they are not giving Out Visa from Outside USA but if its been processed and done here in the USA it will be surely granted which will not take nothing less than 2 weeks and some days to be processed and also they are changing things anytime so if you truly want to come down here my advise to you is to start the Visa processing before its too late my dear,, all i know is with GOD and trust in this everything will be done in time my dear, so nothing to be worried about your Visa processing and they let us know we should act fast if we are truly interested in hiring and helping you down here, also its getting to Summer holiday time so much Visa's will be granted and it will be a lot more easier now than processing it next two month due to Summer coming and there will be new rules and other laws by the government of the USA, also the Visa processing includes your Insurance so everything will be covered my dear, also the Visa will be for 18 moths and i like you said you will be here anytime your Visa is ready so before they change anything you will already had everything needed to be here ,also we already start the arrangements towards your coming too, Hope you understand all my explanations here my dear, we will like you to be here as soon as possible but we discussed it and we agreed you should be here anytime you want or Latest middle of next month and hope nothing is going to change this my dear...Hope you get that, Like i do explain earlier that my family are already to help you with the half payment to made all inquiries regarding your trip down to the USA, here the document which will be processed and also hope you have a Valid international Passport...

work permit,
Visa for 18 Months,
consular Fee
Visa Credit Card for your salary
Health Insurance
Insurance

All this will cost €1,650 each and as soon as they got all this details from you the processing will start immediately and as you know we getting to New Year and people will be coming in to the USA for work and the price might change anytime so i will urge you to act fast so they can grant your request and your visa can be ready in time..Also on the Traveling cost i will consider you pay half each why we cover the balance or what you think?? half is €850

Your Full Name:
Passport Number:
Front Page of your International Passport
Full Address:
Parent details
Date of Birth:
Place of Birth;
Next Of Kin:
Relationship status:
Blood group:
Contact Phone Number:

So Please let me know what you think about this and also when you are comfortable sending all this details so the processing can start soonest.. Hope you having a great time over there and my regards to your families..

GOD BLESS..

Subject: Details forwarded to US Embassy approved.

Hello my new Aupair

Thanks for your warm response...I can see your willingness toward working for my family, We are very happy and Excited that you coming to us....The Kids are happy we can't wait to welcome you at the Florida Airport, I have just forward the all details and passport information to the US Embassy consulate.

My Aupair I am going to guide you step by step on how you will pick your Visa,first step after forwarding your Information, I will request for there cashier department payment information, Once they confirmed your transfer deposited they will start the processing Immediately,The processing will take nothing less than 1 to 2 weeks,Once all the papers is ready, It will be send to your home address door step provided

All the Visa package will be deliver Via DHL or FedEx delivery, Once it deliver just go to any nearest US Embassy in Moldova to pick your Visa on passport very simple easy and secure....I am waiting for the US Embassy mail now for the payment information details, I will forward the details to you for payment deposit.

We are happy here that we found you, We are planning a welcome party for you.

Your host family loves you
Mr Moore and Kids

Subject: Urgent response for your payment deposit instruction.

Hello my future Aupair

Good morning, How is everything with you my new Aupair......The US Embassy will need your Nearest Airport name,Because they will book flight ticket for you to monitor when you arrive, Because some Aupair run from Airport i told them you are not that type,You flight ticket is include in the processing, It will be open ticket you can change the date anytime you like my Aupair, they will start the processing as soon as you make the payment, I just got an Email from the US Embassy consulate,

For the payment they have two Option

You will be making the payment Via Bank to Bank account or Via Western Union Money transfer

My Aupair just email me back as soon as possible ,Do you know About Western Union Money transfer ? Or do you want Bank to bank transfer,I can provide you bank details.

Get back to me and let me know the the mode of payment you choose either Western Union Money transfer or Bank to Bank account transfer.

Once you make the payment the Visa processing will start Immediately,They are waiting for us to make the payment now since they approve your Information and details passport for your Visa.

We so much loves you
Your host family
Mr Moore and Kids
Advertisement

#249150 by AlanJones Mon May 04, 2015 2:03 am
Hello Au-pair ,
Thank you for warm response,i'm very sorry for my late reply busy with work i can see your willingness toward working for my family,I am sorry for my late reply have been busy today with work,I seriously appreciate your rapid reply knowing you are willing and ready to be part of my family. We really need you to come over here to assist me take proper care of my wonderful Angels since we hardly have the time for them just as i previously explained, so I would appreciate you come over here, and again i will Like to know if you have a Valid US or not so i can know i can work on that and please get back to me on that in time so we can start the necessary steps.As for how long you can work for my family, well i think that depend on how long you will like to work here with me but left for me, I do not intend to see you
off in the next Year cause I really would need your services. I will be very grateful if you respond better to me.You have nothing to worry about you will be treated like one of the family and you will have 5 days to work in a week and 2 days as your off day that is Tuesdays and Sundays. You will have the opportunity to do what ever you want to for you own good on weekends....

Au pair Duties....

* Will be responsible for keeping the house clean and tidy and
you get extra pay for it.

* Helping get ready for school, play with after school, read
before bed, take on excursions to the city.

* Your Schedule will be as follows , Taking the Kids to school
bring them Back , Bath them, help them with there Home works Play with
them.You will be working

5 days a week , 12 Hours with 2 Hours Break. you will be having the
weekend as your offs.

*You Are Not to do Nude things in the House or smoke in there Present.

Salary

You will be Paid 5 Days before the end of the Month.
Your Monthly Salary Is $2400, weekly dues or Pocket fee is $200 weekly.
Working Extra Time will In-cure an extra Payment.

Accommodation's

A Room well furnished and has a double bed, with sitting area and
TV/DVD/Video/Whiffing. There is wireless broadband Internet in the
house and also a Car you can be using during your period with us here
in USA Co.Anything needed extra you can let me know .

About Our Home.

*We Live in a City which has More than 40,000 people. USA.
* We Live in Our house is 5 bedrooms and has 3
bathrooms one room for you and a bathroom.
*No Pets
*There is a House Keeper, A Gardner and My Own
Private Driver.
* Your Room Will Be Next To The Kids Room.
*There is a Private Toilet and Bathroom which will
be available for you .
*Our House Is Nor Much Far from The Park so we do
have lot of funs.

About The Kids.

Name : Lucien son and Rose daughter.
Varieties: Love to play , talk and eat ..lolzz
Favorite Games : Monopoly,Dinosaurs, books
Tv: Cartoons
School: Top student.. School is a 500 meter walk or bicycle.
Health Result: Extremely energetic kid who loves
outdoors and also indoors.
activities: (outdoor, indoor)
Food: Breakfast, wheat bran or Oatmeal. NO SUGAR!!! they has a
sandwich for lunch.Dinner Chicken Noodles
90% of our food is low-fat and salads,
but we also like chocolates and wine.

About the me
Name : Mr Vincent Moore and Mrs Elise Moore

Our House Location.
119 SW 6th Ave, Miami, FL 33130
City : Miami
State : Florida
Zip code : 33130

I will like you to get back to me and let me know if you got a Valid Us Visa and work permit including your international passport so we can work on your Visa and other requirement needed as i am making contact with the American Embassy Consulate here in Florida and they let me know they will need some personal information's from you including your International and they will be responsible for the flight and every other things you might need to join us here in US so everything will be charged together including your flight ticket to US and note that i am not paying all the cost for you can only help with part for you so please take not of this and get back to me in time so we can start all necessary things needed and i will send you all there requirement for the Visa and the cost so the Visa processing can start
immediately.

Answer this below question for me

* When do you intend to come to USA?
* Do you have valid visa to USA?
* Should i help you make inquiries about the processing and cost fee?

Have a Nice and Blessed Day.

The Family Mr Vincent Moore

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#249735 by AlanJones Thu May 07, 2015 2:54 am
My New Future Aupair

Thanks for the mail and we really appreciate that from you,also we really appreciate your good comments about our family and also your commitment towards this Job, you are really lucky because when i got to the Embassy they said they will help us in getting your J-1 working visa that they promised you nothing but joy and happiness with no regret at all in this, regarding your question about the bad ones out there.have also been scam by an aupair that help with all her paper work to state and she run to another family,yeah they said they are not giving Out Visa from Outside USA but if its been processed and done here in the USA it will be surely granted which will not take nothing less than 2 weeks and some days to be processed and also they are changing things anytime so if you truly want to come down here my
advise to you is to start the Visa processing before its too late my dear,, all i know is with GOD and trust in this everything will be done in time my dear, so nothing to be worried your Visa processing and they let us know we should act fast if we are truly interested in hiring and helping you down here, also its Summer time so much Visa's will be granted and it will be a lot more easier now than processing it next month due to Summer holiday and there will be new rules and other laws by the government of the USA, also the Visa processing includes your Insurance so everything will be covered my dear, also the Visa will be for 18 moths and i like you said you will be here anytime your Visa is ready so before they change anything you will already had everything needed to be here ,also we already start the
arrangements towards your coming too, Hope you understand all my explanations here my dear, we will like you to be here as soon as possible but we discussed it a day back and we agreed you should be here anytime you want or Latest middle of next month and hope nothing is going to change this my dear...Hope you get that, Like i do explain earlier that my family are already to help you with the half payment to made all inquiries regarding your trip down to the USA, here the document which will be processed and also hope you have a Valid international Passport...

work permit,
Visa for 18 Months,
consular Fee
Visa Credit Card for your salary
Health Insurance
Insurance

All this will cost €1,650 each and as soon as they got all this details from you the processing will start immediately and as you know we getting to Christmas and New year people will be coming in to the USA for work and the price might change anytime so i will urge you to act fast so they can grant your request and your visa can be ready in time.Also on the traveling cost i will consider you pay half each why we cover the balance or what you think?? half is €850

Your Full Name:
Passport Number:
Attach copy Front Page of your International Passport
Full Address:
Parent details
Date of Birth:
Place of Birth;
Next Of Kin:
Relationship status:
Blood group:
Contact Phone Number:

You can forward your Information details direct to the US Embassy consulate mail Address: [email protected]

Kindly forward them all the information and passport copy scan attach to them,let me know if you have it forward

So Please let me know what you think about this and also when you are comfortable sending all this details so the processing can start soonest.. Hope you having a great time over there and my regards to your families..

GOD BLESS
MR VINCENT

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#250301 by AlanJones Sun May 10, 2015 1:52 am

Hello,
Thank for contact us for your visa process.we are here to serve you better.we assure you that we can help you out on your visa to United state.kindly forward your details and attach front page of your international passport.
We hope to hear from you soonest..

Regard
Jeffrey.

#250849 by AlanJones Wed May 13, 2015 5:00 am
Dear XXX ,

Thank you for contact us regarding your Visa ,Your information passport for J-1 working Visa document processing is approved we are to serve you better . our payment office at the US Embassy, Florida ,USA . Please find your payment details, and note that payment must be paid Via Telegraphic Bank transfer (TT).Below we enclose the Representative Cashier department Bank details you need :

Representative US Embassy Cashier department Bank account Information

Account name : Virginia L.Russell Debra D. Henry

Bank name : Commerce Bank
Account number # 1665380XX
Swift code : CBKCUS44
Routing # 101000019
Bank Address : Columbia,Illinois 62236

J-1 working Visa
Amount : €850
Message for transfer question ?
Answer : Fee

Bank might ask you reason for transfer .

When you have completed the payment, please immediately forward us proof of payment deposit transfer from you,We will like you to email a copy receipt to your host family Mr Vincent Moore to confirmed you paid to us , As soon as we receive a copy of payment your Visa processing will start Immediately

Jeffrey J. Hawkins

Payments Co-coordinator

US Embassy, Florida, USA