Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#249304 by Chris Fuller Tue May 05, 2015 1:13 am
Subject: Dear Prospective Au pair

Dear Prospective Au pair,

Thank you for taking the time to go through the lengthy to become our Au Pair and for choosing time to review our application. My name is Kim Clayton. we're looking for someone who is positive, fun loving and who is very capable and confident in caring for 19 month year old twin boys (previous experience with twins is a bonus but not essential - if you think you are a super star, and are up for the challenge let us know!)...

Our family consists of my wonderful husband, Ian, myself, our 19 month year old twin boys (Mister M and Mister T) and our two adorable miniature schnauzers (our fur babies!), Ollie and Scarlett. I need a honest, reliable, friendly, experienced person and also can look after my kids and take good care of them. For someone with experience and good qualities, I will set up good offer for you to take care of my Two kids for me very well.I want you to know that Kids are Understanding and Loving and also Playful i don't know how you will handle them but i am sure you will love to work with them..And i believe that you can take care of my kids.

We need an Au pair due to my work and my husband.Both myself and my husband work full-time. Our everyday life turns out quite spontaneously and is very flexible. - various hours..We visit our Parents during the weekendWe are always busy and we believe that (Mister M and Mister T) need someone not as an Au pair/Nanny alone but as part like a friend.We live in California,our new home. . It is a beautiful city where you can go shopping, take a walk in the big spa garden or just meet up friends and drink a coffee.

The kids likes been around friends and going to the Amusement Parks,loves to play,,watching Cartoons go to the Cinemas sometime and we believe they will love been with you all the time.We promise you will never regret coming into my Family.We don't want you as an Au pair alone but part of my Family also like a Friend,we believe you know all about my Family?We will like you to tell me more about your country,Family,Culture and Weather.Moreso, We will like you to tell us what you will do to make our kids happy.

We will be offering you 600 Dollars per week,Saturday's and Sunday's will be your offday's and we promise to do our best to make you feel at home and happy.We will want to know if you have your travel Visa and working permit to the State and if you don't have any document .We will want you to contact the USA visa travel Agency that will help you with your Visa,working permit,Plane ticket and Ehic Card for your trip to US cause we don't want anything to happen to you at the airport...They have been helping our family whenever we wanted to travel. { [email protected] }.

whatever they say,let me know and we am assuring you that my family will Refund all your traveling expenses as soon as you get here.This is our address Below..
128 Burnside Ave, San Francisco,California, 94131

We will like you to make contact with the USA visa travel Agency so as to help you with your visa,air ticket and work permit in other to be available as fast as possible.

Read from you soon

Kim Clayton..

The USA Visa Travel Agency is also fake, and is part of the scam.

We strive to provide 100% Customer Satisfaction.The application process is only available online, and a result of the application is provided within a maximum of 72 hours. The authorization is valid for 2 years and be used for multiple entries unless the traveler obtains a new passport.

Our Privacy Policy is described in this notice. We understand and acknowledge that you care how your information is used and shared. We appreciate your trust as we are committed to protecting the privacy of your information. By visiting USAvisa, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Policy.

We work hard to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. Customer information is stored in high capacity servers located in a state-of-the-art data centre. It is important for you to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your passwords and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.

We'll want you to fill and send the USA Travel visa Application form which have been attach below and resend Via-Email attachment to the agency as soon as possible.

Address of USA High Commission in you location.

And a total of 900Dollars to enable the us start processing with the arrangement of your documents fast.

Kindly provide the above details.Our Travels representative will get in touch with you, at the earliest.With our dedicated staff we promised to make your dream reality.

Thanks for your Co operation.

Management

USA VISA
Advertisement