Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#253923 by AlanJones Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:46 am
Au pair scam - [email protected]

Claim to be Tim Smith family from London

Ask victims to contact [email protected] to arrange their visas.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#254087 by AlanJones Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:27 am
From Timsmith Family - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447031938097

Hello XXX,

We are happy you could write back and I hope our communication will be fruitful

The Tim Smith Family is looking for a nice, energetic, humble and hard working aupair/nanny, humility matters alot to us. Our family will not entertain child abuse or maltreatment

Brief introduction of my Family My name is Mr Tim Smith i am 42 years old, I am a Lecturer and we stay in UK.
My spouse Ruth is 36 and works with an Estate Agent here in London. We live in London, and we have an incredible culture that we would love to share with you. Let me introduce the big men in the house whose names are Mark and James and they are 4 and 6 years old respectively. Your sole responsibility will be taking care of Mark and James, treat them as if they were your younger brothers by making sure they do not go to school late and there room and cloths are kept neat. At their age they try to do things their own way and seem very adorable and affectionate. They can be naughty at times being kids but we expect you to be able to correct them and guide them in their upbringing

Your working hour will be 25hrs to 27hrs per week

You are expected to work on weekdays (Monday-Friday) Excluding Saturday and Sunday which you will use for your leisure or spend time with us
as a family if you so wish. We do not have overtime as you will be paid an allowance of 200GBP as your weekly allowance which is negotiable if you deem fit

I will make inquiries on how to get you here in United Kingdom and will get back to you as soon as I receive a response from the UK Border Agency.

Feel free to ask us whatever question you wish to know about us and I will gladly answer you

Write us soon

Tim Smith
For Family

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#254088 by AlanJones Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:28 am
Hello XXX,

We are so happy to read your mail. My wife has a special interest in you and she loves Brazil

I have filed the necessary inquiries on how to go about employing you from the UK Home Office here and I shall be sending you the information once I receive hence wait for update and guidance/instructions so that you do not make any mistake.

All these details and other information about our contract offer shall be sent to you in the approved contract letter once I receive it from the Home Office Authorities if we finally agree on employing you

We are impressed by your resume

Do you have other experiences like First Aid training, scouts, music, dance, sports, arts & crafts, to help teach the boys in any area of their interest?

We are looking for open-minded, flexible, mature aupair who can take the kids to school, play dates and pick them up afterwards, prepare meals for the kids, help the kids with homework, help prepare the kids for the day's activities, assist with general child-related chores, such as laundry, tidying the children's bedrooms and play areas

Hard domestic duties like cleaning all the windows, washing the car, redecoration, and do quantity purchase and so on will not be part of your duties

We will make sure that easy domestic duties should be in an appropriate range. You have to spend most of your time with the children, that's where your duties should be most of the time, unless something else is agreed.

I will like you to briefly answer this questions below because it will help us to know you more.

-What do you see as a typical day with my child?

-How do you deal with a child who has misbehaved? Give me some examples of misbehaviour?

-What types of activities would you do with our children? Indoor? Outdoor?

-How do you deal with temper tantrums? Is normal with James

-How do you discipline a child?

-What methods do you use to encourage positive behaviour?

-How is problem solving and personal expression encouraged?

-What toys/materials would you like me to provide?

-Have you organised play dates before? How would you feel about being responsible for my children's friends when they come over to play?

-Are you ok with taking our children to activities and playdates?

-What are some activities you enjoy doing with older children?

-What are your views on TV/computer/video games? How much time would you allow on these activities? How would you manage computer/TV/video game time? Mark is a lover of games

-How would you handle it if any of our child did not want to do his homework? Be sincere

-What is your experience with sibling rivalry and how would you handle it?

Attach to this email is pictures of my family
You can call me on +447031938097

Image Image Image Image

#254089 by AlanJones Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:29 am
Dear XXX,

We are very happy to employ you and have you as our aupair.

Here you will see our offer letter that we have attached here in this email.

You have to go through it and accept by signing and also contact Barrister Shannon Wills a representative in the UK Home Office who will be in charge of your application with the signed contract letter.

Apply for your Certificate Of Eligibility,Work Scheme Card and National Insurance Number.

They will send you all Information/instructions regarding the process of your Travel documents.

Here is their email address [email protected]

Follow my instructions ,so you wont make any mistakes.

We have informed them about employing you,so do contact them as soon as possible,to enable start up the process of your travel documents.

Do wait for their instructions and don't make any inquires,so you wont make mistakes.
The contract letter still bares the date it was issued so you are to sign it and indicate the date you signed it,take off location and start up date in a formal application when sending the scan copy to the Home Office

Thanks and hope to here from you with a copy of the signed contract letter for my records.

Mr. Tim Smith
(For Family)

#255534 by AlanJones Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:40 am
Hello dear,

Am happy to receive your application and am so sorry for my late response.

My name is Timothy Smith, i work as a Lecturer and my wife Ruth
works with the Estate Agent here in London.I travel a lot due to the nature
of my work and that is the main reason we need someone to be with our children Mark 4 years and James 6 years while my wife
is at work.

I will make inquiries on how to get you here in Untied Kingdom and i will get back to you tomorrow or next hopefully if i receive any response from the UK Border Agency.i will like you to answer this question below because it will help us to know you more.
you will also be allowed to attend English course or any other language here in London if you will like to improve yourself here in London.

- Why do you want to be an Au Pair?
- What do you most want to get out of life?
-If a child goes wrong what will be your best method of correction?
- How many months do you which to stay here in London ?

I will send you our family pictures in my next email after i have received your answers to our family questions alongside your pictures and resume for us to know you better.

We are waiting for your reply soonest.

Regards

Mr. Timothy Smith

Additional stolen photo used