Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#257355 by Bryon Williams Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:53 pm
Subject: AU PAIR JOB AVAILABLE
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Hello Dear,
We are Brandon Family,a friend gave me your contact from an au pair website. i am a
single father living in London, i work in an oil and gas company in London, so we
will like to know if you are interested in being an aupair for my only daughter jane in London.

ABOUT US

I'm an engineer in an oil and gas company. I am a very friendly person
and easy to get along with. You will have no problem in adapting to our lifestyle here in as
much as i wont always be around.We will be needing your services due to the time commitment
that is demanding by my job. We want you to know that you'll never have any cause to regret
taking up this job.

Jane is five years, she's in her first year in elementary school.She likes candy,chocolate and
she likes watching cartoon movies. She is welcoming and though she is young,she has a warm and
friendly attitude.she likes playing a lot and i do not think you will have any problem with her
so far she eats and plays well.She pays rapt attention to all i do and tries to mimic those acts she
sees me perform in the kitchen,laundry and other activities.She is very intelligent and
loves to take after people,this is the more reason i will appreciate someone with good
qualities to be her aupair so that she doesn't take to bad influence.

SCHEDULE
Your job is not a hard one.I believe people should be giving a free role in whatever they do.So,I believe you
should be able to perform well without being told. All entails preparing and taking jane to the point where
the school bus picks her up to school.You will have a free period then whereby you can do any vocation or
practice whatever is at your disposal.Then you help monitor her after she is brought home by the school
bus,just to make sure she is alright till my arrival from work.

SALARY
You will be entitled to a pay of 2500 pounds every month while you will also be given an
entitlement of 70 pounds every week for petty expenses which you might need for
yourself.This salary is subject to negotiations for an upward review upon your arrival.

ROOM
A well furnished Master bed room will be made available for your personal use soon as you
get here.there will be your personal laptop connected to the internet, TV and other
necessary gadgets at your disposal.There will be enough privacy for you,i guess you'll
really like it.

WHEN TO START
You are free to start as soon as possible,I will appreciate you coming
immediately but any date of your choice will also be welcome.

OFF DAYS
You have every weekend as your off day as i will not be going to work during weekends except
special overtime.

Let me know if you are ready to take up this position and how soon you can make it here.

Regards
Mr Brandon Brown

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement