Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#262201 by rennyren Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:32 pm
I am so happy I found this web before giving more personal info to scammers.

[email protected]

Hello Au pair,

I saw your profile on the Easy Au pair site.

We are a British family living in London, UK. Address: 95 Harley St, London W1G 6AF, United Kingdom
We currently have a son aged 3 years old, we looking for an Au Pair or Nanny from Any Country that can speak English and willing to stay with us.

About Our Family

We are a professional couple, living here in the UK .my son is fairly easy going and relaxed,they would enjoy someone with lots of energy and enthusiasm.. Having English as a first language is not required and in fact, we would entertain the nanny speaking to them in
her own mother-tongue..

We only seek a Au pair for basic child care and light housework. If you accept to take a position with us, you would be paid the sum of £2500(Two thousand five hundred pounds sterling) with a weekly pocket money of £400. Hence we are doing anything that would motivate the intending Nanny to put in her best in taking care of our children.

You shall have a private accommodation with furnished sitting room and bedroom and also a private bathroom. A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.Do well to send us your references or resume & also an update picture of yourself, and we would get in touch with them. Should the outcome be positive, we would send you a Contract Letter. We shall discuss travel arrangements in due course of which I would be of generous assistance to you. You can reach me on my personal mobile to indicate your interest. My Number is +447031993982 or [email protected]

We sincerely look forward to hearing from you.

Best Wishes
Mr Peter Harper

Warning: Dr Pater Harper is a real person. The address is real as well. But the real Dr Peter harper doesn't look like the pics they sent to me.

Sorry that I don't know how to post the pics here.
Advertisement