Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#263425 by boby1996 Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:38 am
this is the email of the person contacting me and they attached some photos [email protected] please investigate this asap and thank you in advance.
Hello Bob,

How are you doing today? Like I said, i am happy with the speed of our communication. This way, we would get things done swiftly. My husband and i have decided to go ahead with the process of hiring you as a result of time constraint. And also, we have decided to give you full support if you pass the Immigration scrutiny process.

I suppose it is necessary to discuss this position with your parents/Guardian or any of your relatives to get to know you better. We can communicate on skype or through phone call. It is important for us to know you better. We will make out time for that soon. But first, we would like to make sure your papers will be approved by the UK Home office.

My husband will visit the UK Home office today to get their necessary requirements for hiring you as our family nanny, and also for a contract agreement letter between us by a reputable Home office lawyer. I will update you as soon as he returns from the UK Home office. You can as well write to my husband via email for updates regarding this application. Email: [email protected]

The agreement letter will proof that you are coming to the United Kingdom for the purpose of work and not tour. As soon as we are done with the agreement process and the traveling requirements. My husband and I will have an online interview with you and your guardian/relative to know more about you. In the meantime, i have few more questions.

How were you disciplined as a child?

How do you discipline children?

What type of relationship do you have with your family?

What do you enjoy most about working with children?

What do you find most challenging?

What do you consider are your qualities with regard to looking after children?

Do you have any dietary restrictions?

Do you smoke? How often?

Do you drive? How often?

Do you like pets?

How would you like to spend your free time?

I have attached some of my family pictures. Kindly get back to me as soon as you can.

Regards.

Britney Curnner.
Advertisement

#263428 by Dotti Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:53 am
I'm sorry to say, but it is definitely a scam. The format and writing tell me the scammer is most likely African.

It is important that you understand UK's program and its limitations. In general, if you are a citizen of an EU country, you can be an au pair in UK without a visa. If you are not a citizen of an EU country, then you must be a citizen of one of the countries in the UK youth mobility scheme, which is a very small program and includes very few countries. If you are not in one of these countries, there is no way for you to be an au pair in UK, and EVERY job offer you receive for a UK position will be a scam.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.