Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#265369 by Lisa14 Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:19 pm
Mr Ben Johnson <[email protected]>
AttachmentsAug 26 (1 day ago)

to bcc: me
Hello Au pair,

I saw your profile on the Au pair site.

We are a British family living in London, UK. I work for Royal Dutch (shell petroleum). I stay in No 33 Bedford St, London WC2E 9ED, UK

We currently have son aged 4 years old, we looking for a Au Pair or Nanny from Any Country that can speak English and is willing to stay with us
About Our Family

We are a professional couple, living here in the UK .Our son is fairly easy going and relaxed,they would enjoy someone with lots of energy and enthusiasm.. Having English as a first language is not required and in fact, we would entertain the nanny speaking to them in
her own mother-tongue..

We only seek a Au pair for basic child care and light housework. If you accept to take a position with us, you would be paid the sum of £2500(Two thousand five hundred pounds sterling) with a weekly pocket money of £400. Hence we are doing anything that would motivate the intending Nanny to put in her best in taking care of our children.

You shall have a private accommodation with furnished sitting room and bedroom and also a private bathroom. A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.Do well to send us your references or resume & also an update picture of yourself, and we would get in touch with them. Should the outcome be positive, we would send you a Contract Letter. We shall discuss travel arrangements in due course of which I would be of generous assistance to you. You can reach me on my personal mobile to indicate your interest. My Number is +447031993982 or [email protected]

We sincerely look forward to hearing from you.

Best Wishes

Mr Ben Johnson
Advertisement

#265370 by Lisa14 Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:20 pm
Mr Ben Johnson
Aug 26 (1 day ago)

to me
Hello
It was nice to get to hear from you, my family like your profile. So I have considered hiring you for your services. However as regards your flight ticket that will be handled by me and also some other relevant documents you might be needing to proceed into the UK, we will help you pay part of your UK visa fees nothing much I presume.So if you agree with these terms please let me know so that I can have my lawyer issue you your contract/invitation letter and also all the necessary details on how to obtain your traveling papers.
But first let me tell you a little bit about my family,

we are down to earth people not arrogant,we respect our employees opinion very much,my son is the most adorable things on the face of the earth we love him so much and so will you I hope.We are also easy going people my wife and I.

I leave for work early in the morning 7.30am,my wife is a seamstress so she is a little more around the house than I am, my son go to school he leave at 8.30am come back by 1.00pm
The family those a lot of outings,we go fishing sometimes my wife and I,also to the beach together the whole family.

Best wishes

Mr Ben Johnson
For the family.
#265371 by Lisa14 Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:21 pm
Mr Ben Johnson
10:23 AM (9 hours ago)

to me
Hello,

I will send your detail to the visa immigration lawyer office, so they can send you the contract and invitation letter to you.

He will also contact the British immigration office here in London on how you can start the process and obtain your UK visa so you can come and start working in my family .

My Wife and i have concluded that, you will work for our family, and that can only happen if you already have a London Visa and i want you to contact with the British Immigration here in London with their email address
([email protected]) am sure they will let you know the requirements that will be needed in getting you a Visa and also they will let you know how to go about that cos they helped our former nanny in getting all her documents easily and fast.

We will like you to tell us more about you, your mobile number and more pictures of you would be fine.

Try make sure you contact them to enable you get your visa to London.

Best wishes

Mr Ben Johnson
#265372 by Lisa14 Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:23 pm
UK BORDER IMMIGRATION
Attachments2:12 PM (6 hours ago)

to me
Flag of the Netherlands Flag of the US Flag of the UK Flag of Germany Flag of Canada

United Kingdom- British Immigration London

Flag of the UK
27/08/2015

Attn Melisa

Find here with attached information required for the procurement of your work permit application form. You are to go through them carefully and get back to us with the requirements to enable us finish the processing of your work permit visa.

You are to send back to us scanned copy of visa payment slip

Completed visa application form must be submitted with the sum of £289 pounds through via Western Union or Money Gram.

PAYMENT DETAILS

Receiver name: Mrs Marie Fanning.
Payout Location: 2 Marsham Street London
SW1P 4DF United Kingdom
Phone: +441618505009
Email: [email protected]

Good Luck
Mrs Rosemary Brown
Head of Operation
UK IMMIGRATION HOME OFFICE LONDON
#265374 by Bryon Williams Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:29 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

If you are asking is this scam? Yes, it is.

If you have any questions please ask.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#266025 by Mike Wilson Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:03 pm
[email protected] Has been registered for less than one month by someone using privacy protection and for the minimum period of one year.

[email protected] has nothing to do with the UK. This fake domain was registered in July by someone using an address in the US.

Domain name:
immigration-border.co.uk

Registrant:
UK BORDER IMMIGRATION

Registrant type:
Unknown

Registrant's address:
3695 GREENSBORO DR,
EAGAN
MN
United States

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon