Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#266946 by jeffortiz84 Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:38 pm
Please can someone tell if this is a fraud or scam please. I have his first email as well. I am interested in the job and i don't want to waste my effort with a scammer. This was referred by my friend.
By the way the email of the employer he is using is [email protected] , Please do reply if this is a scam please please.

I am so glad you wrote back to me , you writing back now implies that you are serious about the offer and you are also ready to take part in the process hence following all instructions carefully which now gladdens my heart. All you need to do before joining my family is to apply with a nanny organization called the JOB FOR NANNY EMPLOYMENT ORGANIZATION which my family is a member of this organization. My family ID number is H230B495077(Harvey Family).

This organization is a private agency which finds nannies for families or families for nannies but if you find a nannY or a family outside the agency then you can use the agency expertise to apply further to travel over to the USA.

They run a stay out or live out program which enables nannies to under go a matching process where by requirements submitted by the applying nanny will be screened and officially approved before visa and other US working documents can be granted by the US DEPARTMENT OF STATES.

I also want to let you know further that the matching process and the processing of your documents like visa and the rest is not free of charge, i am so sure that you are awaree of it. Now, the process with the agency is very expensive costing over 2000$, then your accommodation fee also is something to think about because it is a live out program where you have your own personal appartment which is just a few minutes walk from where i live. All this together is very expensive which you can not pay all by yourself so the agency has actually figured out a way to make everything move successfully.

The accommodation fee here in the USA is very expensive taking like 1000$ to 1500$ but since you are coming through the agency, your house rent will be cheaper at the rate of 799.99$ for direct six months stay or 1200$ for one year direct stay. You are now required to pay for the accommodation in other to make things move better and not putting too many bills on me as your employer and you as the applicant will not have to pay huge fees during the process as normally, most agencies rule is for the applicant to pay for the processing fee and accommodation fee other than the host family now giving them huge salaries.

JUST TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND BETTER READ BELOW.

PROCESSING FEE :2230$ to be paid by me as your employer helping to reduce enormous fees on you.

RENT FEE : 799.99(6 MONTHS) or 1200$(1 YEAR) depending on how much you can afford to be paid by you for your accommodation.

I hope you understand better now?? i am sure you do. if you have read carefully and agreed to these terms and ready to work hand in hand with my family and the agency, please kindly send an email to the agency contact email below telling them that you are ready to start a processing program to join my family here in the USA.

ORGANIZATION/AGENCY NAME :JOB FOR NANNY EMPLOYMENT ORGANIZATION ( The nanny agency inc).
CONTACT EMAIL :[email protected]
Texas
LCC SUPPORT
USA

Just to make sure you are following instructions and to remind you again my dear nanny to be , send an application email to [email protected] telling the agency that you want to apply for your quick US Visa and other working documents as soon as possible to join my family who is registered under them here in USA and the agency will get back to you if they receive your email okay.
i will also tell you more about your duties and salary respectively immediately after this email okay.

Regards.

From your employer.
George
+14026852073
Advertisement

#266947 by Bryon Williams Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:50 pm
It is a scam.

You can only get a Visa to the USA from the USA embassy in your country.

In order to be a Nanny/Au Pair you will have to be interviewed face to face in your country with an approved agency.

Please read here about au pairs >>> viewtopic.php?f=42&t=3019

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#281339 by Dragonfly555 Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:26 am
Yes, it's definitely a scam. I got the same Harvey family who is "replacing" their previous nanny yet 4 months later from your post, they still haven't found anyone...which i find odd. Also, a Facebook profile under the name Garcia Rachel, supposedly the nanny that worked there but it's not true. It's the same person.