Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#266971 by AlanJones Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:50 pm
Other Email: [email protected]

Hello

Thanks for your email. How you doing?My Full name is Engr. John Barrack,I am 45 years, I'm widowed with beautiful twin. Their names are Amanda and Ivy, they are both 3yrs old..... I don't know much about online searching stuff and i hope this would workout good and find someone who will take care of them just like her daughters. I am educated with high goals, morals, and integrity,I’m a strong, sexy, smart,independent man with many goals. I am catholic christian but i don't believe in mary, I believe in God.

More about my work, I'm a civil engineer,I am the C.E.O. of my Construction Company . I am residing at 6989 Jeremiah Ct, Manassas Virginia 20110 But i am going to execute a contract in Tuggerah NSW Australia,so I need someone here to look after my daughters and take good care of them,I also work in affiliation with the Maine Contractor.

If you are interested in working for me and also ready to shoulder half of your Visa expenses. Kindly get back to me with a scanned copy of your International Passport as well as your reference ( IF AVAILABLE ). And if you are willing to come, I would be recommending you to an Agency here that will help you process your Visa as you are going to shoulder half of your Visa expenses to them and I am going to get them balanced. You are coming down here to do light work because you will be free to do anything you
want, I got a big house, 6 bed room and 2 sitting room.

The visa processing usually takes the agency four to 2 to 3 weeks for completion. And immediately you are here in US, I am going to refund the money to you. The reason why you have to shoulder half of your visa expenses is that, i once paid for two nannies from abroad which later made me seem foolish. The two nannies had their visas and went elsewhere, meaning they used me. I don't want this to happen again. If you are interested in working for me, you will have to consider yourself shouldering half of your Visa expenses while I am going to help you with the remaining.
Beside, I am also going to be the one to buy you a two way Airline Ticket, and immediately you are here in U.S, I am going to refund the half expenses you shoulder to you as soon as you get here.

Here is the email address of the Agency, [email protected] . I want you to email them and inquire about the documents needed and visa fee. And also include in your mail to them that you will be shouldering half of the visa processing and also that you are contacting them from Atty. Grindey that's my lawyer's name. The reason why you have to use his name as reference is that, he has been dealing with the agency for ages now and he helped with the processing of the two nannies' visas. Get back to me as soon as possible if you are still interested in working for me and also ready to shoulder half of your Visa expenses .

I wait for your swift response,
Best Regards,
Engr John

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement