Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#268357 by Katherine1313 Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:17 pm
<[email protected]> wrote:

Hello

How are you? Thanks for the reply to my job offer and the interest in my family. If you are interested in working for me and also ready to shoulder half of your Visa expenses. Kindly get back to me with a scanned copy of your International Passport as well as your reference ( IF AVAILABLE ). And if you are willing to come, I would be recommending you to an Agency here that will help you process your Visa as you are going to shoulder half of your Visa expenses to them and I am going to get them balanced.The visa processing usually takes the agency four to six weeks for completion. And immediately you are here in US, I am going to refund the money to you. The reason why you have to shoulder half of your visa expenses is that, i once paid for two nannies from abroad which later made me seem foolish. The two nannies had their visas and went elsewhere, meaning they used me. I dont want this to happen again

Truly I need a foreign Nanny, I know that there are a lot of Nannies in the US here but it's just that I need a Nanny from outside, that is caring, loving, motherly, careful and well-determined, that can take good care of my kids for me but, with the recommendation from you and that is the more reason I may need your services.Hopefully you will be my kids' Nanny and do according to your words.

Don't worry about the United States, it's a nice place to stay and I hope you will enjoy staying here with my family and you will have the access to internet, In fact I have a personal PC at home for myself and my kids usually play games on their own PCs. I will get you a computer to start using for your own use. All expenses made by you will be refunded immediately you get here.

Here is the email address of the Agency, [email protected]. I want you to email them and inquire about the documents needed and also the cost which i think is still the same. And also include in your mail to them that you will be shouldering half of the visa processing and also that you are contacting them from Atty. Grindey that's my lawyer's name. The reason why you have to use his name as reference is that, he has been dealing with the agency for ages now and he helped with the processing of the two nannies' visas. Get back to me as soon as possible if you are still interested in working for me and also ready to shoulder half of your Visa expenses

I would also like to have a skype conversation with you and your family or someone close to you, when i am done with the contract i have in hand. I am currently carrying out a project here in Switzerland, and will be done in a few weeks. So, we can have the skype conversation when i arrive in my house in Pittsburgh, Newyork.

Regards,
Mrs. Parker
Advertisement

#268359 by Mike Wilson Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:30 pm
Hello Katherine1313,
Yes, this is a scam. Do not send any money or copies of any documents to this criminal. Please read the information on this website http://j1visa.state.gov/programs/au-pair/ .

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#268361 by Katherine1313 Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:44 pm
WHAT ABOUT THIS ?

<[email protected]> wrote:

Goodday Katherine,
We wish you could see the joy and happiness in our heart,We are am more than glad to read your note concerning your love towards my kids.

We are American family living in Los Angeles,USA.My husband Mike works in ( Chevron ) America Based Multinational Oil and Gas Company.We stay in No 24 Wilshire Blvd,Los Angeles,90010,USA.

We currently have 3 kids,Rebecca aged 4 (5 in December), Olivia aged 2 (3 in October) and Lucy aged 8 months (1 in November) We are looking for an Au Pair or Nanny from Any Country that can speak English and willing to stay with us for a minimum of 2 to 6 month(s) or more.

We are a professional couple, living here in the US.Our kids are fairly easy going and relaxed,they would enjoy someone with lots of energy and enthusiasm.. Having English as a first language is not required and in fact, we would entertain the nanny speaking to them in her own mother-tongue..Rebecca,Olivia and Lucy likes been around friends and going to the Amusement Parks,loves to play,cuddle loves,watching Cartoons go to the Cinemas and watching soccer sometime..

We only seek a Au pair for basic child care and light housework. If you accept to take a position with us, you would be paid $1000 (One thousand Dollars ) and with a weekly pocket money of $900. Hence we are doing anything that would motivate the intending Nanny to put in her best in taking care of our children,Saturday's and Sunday's will be your offday's, also enroll you in a Collage if is Okay by you and we promise to do our best to make you feel at home and happy.

You shall have a private accommodation with furnished sitting room and bedroom and also a private bathroom. A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.Do well to send us your references or resume & also an update picture of yourself, and we would get in touch with them. Should the outcome be positive.

We will want to know if you have your travel Visa and working permit to the State and if you don't have any document,We will want you to contact the United State Gov Travel Agency that will help you with your Visa,working permit,Plane ticket and Ehic Card for your trip to US cause we don't want anything to happen to you at the airport...They help our last Au pair in document processing. { [email protected] }.

We will like you to make contact with the United State Gov Travel Agency so as to help you with your visa,air ticket and work permit in other to be available as fast as possible.

Read from you soon

Bethany Moore
#268363 by Mike Wilson Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:55 pm
This one is also a scam. No travel agent can help you with the visa. To be an Au Pair in the US you must apply through one of the sponsoring agencies.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#268373 by vonpaso xlura Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:03 pm
Both of those are written by Africans, the pay is out of range, and usa.com is a free email domain which neither an office of the government nor an au-pair agency would use. They are both scams.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#268486 by Mike Wilson Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:32 pm
Fake / Scam U.S. VISA [email protected] This was not written by anyone in the US. usa.com is a free email service that would never be used of official government business.

Dear Applicant,

Thanks for contacting U.S. VISAS for your traveling processing, U.S. VISAS only accepts instructions upon the terms and conditions set out below. No servant or agent of the business is permitted to vary these terms unless expressly authorized in writing to do so by the directorate. However any servant or agent shall have the full benefit of these terms and conditions.

1. U.S. VISAS will use its best endeavors to process applications, visa, passports and/or documents for travel or otherwise at the client's request but shall not be held responsible nor accept any liability for its own actions or those of any consulate, embassy, passport office or subcontracted courier servant or agent in delaying or not issuing such applications for any reason whatsoever and nor shall U.S. VISAS be held responsible for expense due to visa/passport spelling and date errors made by embassies/consulates/passport offices and/or delay arising from or in connection with:

a) Incomplete applications forms
b) Incorrectly or falsely completed application forms or
c) Inaccurate or incomplete supporting documentation. The expense or cost incurred by the client due to delays or non-issuance of passports visas or other documents for travel shall not be the responsibility of nor shall any charges be levied upon U.S. VISAS in respect thereof.

2 It is for the Applicant to check the contents of any visa, passport or document delivered by U.S. VISAS to ensure that it has been correctly issued and the contents are correct and U.S. VISAS accept no liability in respect thereof.

3. U.S. VISAS shall not be liable for any loss, expense or delay arising from the purchase or acquisition of travel tickets by the Client prior to the issue of the relevant Visa/Passport.

4. Upon receiving client's passports with visa application, U.S. VISAS will endeavor to process the same and submit to the relevant embassy/consulate/passport office the next working day depending upon the visa validity period.

5. U.S. VISAS will retain your application and passport if this is provided in advance until the correct issue period has been ascertained.

6. U.S. VISAS provides a carefully compiled visa and passport information service in good faith on the express understanding that the said information is the interpretation of any or all information provided by the respected embassies, consulates or passport offices at any or all times and U.S. VISAS shall not accept responsibility or liability whatsoever for any errors and/or omissions in the information provided to obtain the visa/passport.

7. All processing of the client's visa, passport and/or documents will rely on the instructions given and on the application submitted and it is the client's express responsibility to ensure that the validity of the said visa, passport/document obtained includes and covers the period of time in which the client plans to enter and leave the country or countries that the client is visiting and for the number of entries to that country and is valid for the purpose intended.

In the event of any passport, document or other items being lost, misplaced, damaged, delayed or destroyed by any means whatsoever including by any acts by subcontracted courier servants or agents the cost of replacing the same and/or consequential loss shall be borne by the client and any contribution to the cost by U.S. VISAS shall be entirely in at the discretion of the directorate thereof. THIS ALSO INCLUDES POSTAGE TIME FOR FIRST CLASS MAIL, RECORDED DELIVERY, SPECIAL DELIVERY SERVICES

8. The costs and fees incurred by U.S. VISAS in obtaining any travel documents shall be the sole responsibility of the client and such charges will include:

1. Consulate or Embassy or passport charges as the case may be.
2. Procurement of national identification number : 918.00 USD
3. Procurement of Settlement Visa : 1,132.00 USD
TOTAL CHARGES : 2,050.00 USD

If in the event of any cancellation while using our services there will be an administration/cancellation fee of ?11.75. If cancellation occurs whilst passport is at embassy/passport office client will be charged at the full service charge and you will pay 10 % of amount you where been charged.

REQUIREMENT FOR TRAVELING PROCESSING.

Your full name : ?
Your full contact address / phone number's ?
Have you ever been to U.S. before ?
Have you ever been caught in illegal act/offense ?
Your nationality ?
Current Occupation ?
Marital Status ?
Scanned copy of your international passport (IF AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT)
Sized photograph passport ?

If you agree with our terms and condition feel free to get back to us.
* U.S. VISAS will only be held responsible for taking such steps as is reasonably considered relevant to fulfill the implied instructions of the client unless the same is in writing.

* U.S. VISAS reserves the right to act in the best interest of the client upon implied instructions being given and any charges for such services rendered shall be wholly the responsibility of the client.
* U.S. VISAS reserves the right to retain all passports and other documents until payment through BANK TRANSFER / CASH PAYMENT has been received in full.
* U.S. VISAS reserves the right to revise its charges at any time without prior notice being given.

GUIDANCE FOR CLIENTS
1. Embassy, Consulate, Passport Office closure without at least 5 days notice due to holidays and/or any other reason.
2. Delays in processing if made by the Embassy, Consulate, Passport Office due to administrative delays, visa/passport spelling and date errors or World Crisis Situations.
3. Embassy, Consulate and Passport Offices changing rules and regulations for whatsoever reason.
4. Major delays in transport, traffic, severe weather conditions making it impossible to get to Embassy, Consulate or Passport Office in time for closure.
Tickets for travel should not be purchased prior to the visa/passport or other document being issued unless there is a specific requirement for the acquisition for such visa, passport or travel document and in such case open ticket should be obtained. Our hours of business 24 hrs every day. Applications for visas/passports and other travel documents submitted to us before 4.00pm will be dispatched to the embassy/consulate/passport office on the next working day and those submitted after 4.00pm on the second working day after receipt unless otherwise arranged in advance.

Application forms ordered by e-mail will be sent on the day shortly after receipt and orders for forms by post will be sent the same day by 1st class post.
After our management compile all documents needed for your traveling it would be mail through registered courier service ( DHL ) directly to your home address.

Thanks for your co-operation.

THANKS FOR USING U.S. VISAS FOR YOUR TRAVELING PROCESSING...

It is ALWAYS a scam
#269243 by Mike Wilson Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:09 am
The scammers fake attorney.

Daniel Grindey [email protected]

Hello,

How are you? Thanks for contacting me!

Attached is your employment contract. It was already prepared before you sent in a message, as your employer had informed me to get it ready. You are to print it out, read it and sign it if you agree with it. Then scan it back to me after signing it for me and your employer to make our own signings too.

Make sure you get the contract signed and sent back to me in a timely manner, so i can work on it as soon as i can.

I am currently out of the country on an official trip which will take me some weeks.

Regards,
Atty. Grindey

It is ALWAYS a scam
#269246 by Mike Wilson Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:07 pm
Part of the fake contract sent by the fake lawyer.

NAME: MRS MARYLIN PARKER
CONTACT HOME ADDRESS: 58, BROAD ST., PLATTSBURGH, NEW YORK, 12901, UNITED STATES.

EMPLOYEE
NAME:

ADDRESS:

CELLPHONE No.:

CONTRACT OF A NANNY

Name of children and age; Paul and Paula ( 5 and 7years old respectively)

Duties: Sole responsibility for the kids of the family including preparing meals and feeding the children a healthy diet, them laundry, taking them to suitable social activities/groups, their physical and intellectual development and pre-school and school education, keeping their room and play areas tidied up, organizing and undertaking any visits to doctors, dentists, children health clinics and such other duties as a nanny would undertake.

You are entitled to:

Meals
Use of car
Petrol costs
Mileage
Accommodation

REMUNERATION

Your monthly salary is 3,400 USD payable monthly in arrears by standing order/cheque on the 1st of each month. The employer will pay all tax and national insurance contributions. All expenses made by you will be refunded immediately you get here.

It is ALWAYS a scam