Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#269806 by Bryon Williams Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:18 am
Dear Au pair,

Nice to hear from you.

I must say that you have an impressive background as well as pictures.

However, I have forwarded your details to the Au pair Application Unit here so that
they can issue you with the vital information and documents needed for my job offer to you.

They will also prepare a contract letter offer where the terms and conditions of job offer for
employer and employee will be written down for us to affix our signatures in agreement.

I will like to tell you a little about us

My son and I are very warm company, I bet you will get along with us. Wayne is going to be 3years old by
next month and that makes me so happy to see him grow with such zeal. We love to eat and party with family, Wayne is loving and a fast learner too and does not give much problems.

We will make available your own apartment, with toilet and bathroom as well as internet facilities so that we can be
able to communicate while I'm away for work. We will be willing to register your for English classes to improve both spoken and written English if you so desire.

Please feel free to ask any questions while you wait to hear from the Au pair Application Unit for the job requirements and contract paper.

I have received your mobile number and would call you on viber today after work.

Find attached our photo

Alice Emoji

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement