Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#270010 by Bryon Williams Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:17 pm

Subject:Hello

Hello

I am happy to receive your application and am so sorry for my late response.

My name is John Gonzales, I work as a Project supervisor in a private construction company and my wife Sara Gonzales is a Lawyer and Works with an International Organisation which deals on human right here in London. My wife and I travel a lot due to the nature of our work and that is the main reason we need a domestic help to take care of our child and the house during our absence which is why we decided to contact you.

We enjoy traveling as a Family but Mark got admission into the school that is why we need someone trust worthy to look after not only our home but also our child during our absence, you will make him feel comfortable in our absence and cook meals for him. This is our first time of employing a general help that is why we need a God fearing person who will be diligent in handling the affairs of our home especially our son and this job will require you to relocate to United Kingdom with our assistant if you are eventually employed.

We want you to get back to us with your pictures alongside CV so that we can get to know you better and i have attached to this email our family pictures.

We are waiting to receive your response soonest.

Regards

Mr. John Gonzales

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#270014 by Bryon Williams Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:00 pm
We are young English family looking for a nice international lesson teacher for my family, you will have a private room and your duration of stay will be 1-3 months. If you are interested please write us though our email address : [email protected]

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/