Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#270576 by paula95 Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:48 pm
SHE SEND ME FIRST A TEXT IN MY CEL AND I ANSWERED IT BY MAIL THEN SHE SEND ME THIS LETTER, FIRS I DOUBT BC THEY NEEDED SOMEONE RIGHT AWAY AND IT WAS TOO MUCH MONEY THE PAY ...MY BF TAKED A LOOK AT THE LETTER AND TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD PUT A PART OF IT A SEARCH IT AT GOOGLE , AND YEA I NOTICE THAT THERE WAS THE SAME LETTER IN ANOTHER SCAM WEB... BE CAREFUL :bondage:

Family Description

My name is Marian Berry, i am British and my husband name is Chucks Berry an American. We are a fun loving and energetic family currently living in New York city but we will be relocating to Hertsfordshire soon and we need an aupair/nanny that can take good care of our children with little or no supervision.
We work in the Ministry of USA Catholic Mission and we have been transferred to head our new Parish in Herts so that is the reason for our relocation to United Kingdom.
We hope to move to our new home in Barkway Rd, Herts in 2 weeks as soon as we confirm your commitment to work as the next aupair in my family.
We are looking for someone very friendly who is prepared to be part of our family and look after our child appropriately when we get to Herts. Your main task will be to care for our adorable Children, Dan and Lilly. Dan is 5 years old while Lilly is 7. Occasionally you will do light household work like cleaning and ironing. You will take Dan and Lilly to and from Kindergarten and also to play dates.
Dan and Lilly would be at nursery for 4 mornings per week at least in the beginning but this will be reviewed.
Dan is easy going and only grumpy when tired while lilly is a bit troublesome but always listen to corrections. At the same time they both needs a lot of attention. Although most of the time Lilly is calm but she can be tricky and she always needs someone to say no whenever she's wrong.
Dan and Lilly will be going to Kindy 4 days a week from 8.45am to 1pm and some days you will need to pick them up or drop them off. We will know my roster about 1-2 weeks in advance so we can plan ahead. The only light housework you will be expected to do is vacuuming dining/lounge/hallway/children room once a week and clean the bathroom once a fortnight and i will do it the other week. You would need to tidy up after making yourself or the children a snack and if I cook dinner which seems to be most nights then you would do the dishes. I'd be totally happy if you want to share the cooking and obviously I would do the dishes if you cook dinner.
You would be working approximately 40 hours a week from Monday to Friday with weekends off and we hope to pay £12 hourly plus bus ticket worth £67 weekly and we will also provide you with a mobile phone with some inclusive minutes each month and the rest would be your responsibility. We also hope to provide you access to our cars if you have driving experience but not all the time.
We have already secured a home in Barkway Rd, Herts and all other living arrangement are also intact at the moment and we hope to arrive in Herts at any date from now.
Your duties which we expect you to discharge perfectly are Getting the children out of bed for a 10 minutes morning exercise by 8am. Getting Dan and Lilly dressed in the morning. Supervising there breakfast and lunch plus morning and afternoon snacks. Playing with them (age appropriate) to insure at least 60 minutes of exercise (can be split throughout the day). Doing education, crafts& activities with the children (age appropriate). Ensuring there optimal health and safety during your care. Keeping the children room clean and organized. Doing laundry if necessary. Taking them to and from school and activities. Supervising play dates.
Do inform us in case you have any objections to this duties and suggesting what we can do about it.
I have not scan my pictures but i will try to do that soon and send them to you and i will like to know your exact arrival date.
Before we proceed further we will still like you to answer these few questions.
1) What is your Full name ?
2) What is your nationality?
3) How old are you?
4) Have you ever traveled outside your home country before?
5) Have you much experience working with kid’s?
6) Do you smoke?
7) Do you drink?
8) Do you have brothers and sisters?
9) Do you Drive
10) Do you mind doing light cooking?
11) Can you help with shopping?
12) Can you help with housework
13) Provide us with your mobile phone number
Hope to hear from you soon..
Advertisement