Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#270921 by malu53 Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:49 am
also in romance scam
check
viewtopic.php?p=270920#p270920

Caring childcare/nanny,drivers housekeeper are needed in UK London

I am a single father, Have two kids aged 3years and 2years old respectively! i am looking for a Nanny/ House keeper and Driver from Any Country and willing to stay with us for a minimum of 2 years contract

ABOUT MY FAMILY:

Am an engineer and work with Hudson Group as the project manager there, am also a widow, My kids are easy going and relaxed, they would enjoy someone with lots of energy and enthusiasm. Having English as a first language is not required.

We live in a great area with lots of nice parks, shops and restaurants – and there are loads of families with young children nearby with pairs /nannies so it will be easy to meet people.

SALARY/WAGES ARE BELOW:

HOUSE KEEPER/NANNY: £3,600 Monthly (weekly allowance £100)

DRIVER: £3,700 Monthly (weekly allowance £150)

ACCOMMODATION:

You shall have a big room, huge, and has a double bed, with sitting area and TV/DVD/Video/Hifi. There is also a wireless broadband internet in the house!! Do well to send us your references or resume, and we would get in touch with them.We shall discuss travel arrangements in due course of which I would be of generous assistance to you.

If you satisfy with the above criteria, please email your CV with (preferably) a photo attached to
Contact Email address which is [email protected] or [email protected]

I sincerely look forward to hear from you.
Best Wishes
Frederick Alban Family
God Bless
Advertisement