Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#271581 by EDDYTO Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:02 pm
Hello everyone,
I try to find a family who can host me as an au-pair and 3 family contact me, 2 of 3 family are scams (I'm sur at 100%) and one make me think very hard. After tchat on viber, after one tchat session on skype where the "Dr" doesn't answer to my question but talk only with his daughter and closecall after 30secondes, his lawyer or something like that send me that with some documents. I TRY TO TRANSLATE AS THE BEST I CAN (i'm french) and it seem truth but I'm not very very sure, please HELP ME

"2015 UK HOME OFFICE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SECURITY OF AUPAIRS, NANNIES AND PRIVATE SERVICES IN UK TO BE REGISTERED/TRAVEL ARRANGEMENT
Barr. Kate Hollyer ([email protected]) Ajouter aux contacts Pièce jointe 14:50 Conserver ce message en haut de votre boîte de réception Documents
À : eddyto fo Cc : [email protected], [email protected]
[email protected]
Affichage dynamique Outlook.com
4 pièces jointes (total 1703,5 Ko)
Cliquer ici pour voir les options
AUPAIR REGISTRATION APPLICATION FORM.pdf
CONSENT FORM FOR (C.R.C).pdf
CONTRACT AGREEMENT OFFER LETTER BETWEEN SIMON GOLDENBERG AND Fxxxx Exxx.pdf
UK HOME OFFICE REQUIREMENTS FOR AUPAIR JOB PROGRAM IN THE UK_Fxxxxx Exxxx.pdf

Télécharger tout en tant que zipEnregistrer tout dans OneDrive
ATTENTION APPLICANT! Fxxxxxxx Exxxx : REF/UKBA/57/10/QR.

We have acknowledged the content of your mail.

Your intending employer and host family Simon Goldenberg consulted our office concerning his desire and your
intention/ application to be their Aupair in London, UK; which he has already applied for and we have taken your application a priority as demanded by your employer.

The UK Home Office is responsible for securing and controlling relocation and security of Applicants in the United Kingdom.
My name is Barr. Mrs. Kate Hollyer a representative of the UK Home Office for Nannies/Au pairs/ Baby sitters and private workers.

We handle all the issues of Legal Registration of Aupairs/ Nannies, Work Application, migration/Border and Clearance/ security of contract in the UK etc.

We are fully aware that you are a French citizen (EU) residing in France and intend to work for your employer Simon Goldenberg who lives at King St London W6 9HW, United Kingdom.

In other to back up this contract legally and for you to receive all your privileges from your employer such as: the stated pocket money per week (£300GBP), Health Insurance (In case it becomes necessary) presumed and subsidiary privileges and safety etc.

You are required to be fully registered and your name will be included in the benefide list of aupairs coming to work here in UK. You have to show a mandatory financial stability demonstration that you are legible to work here in London as an au pair with the full knowledge/ witness and support of any of your relative or close friend that has a different surname with you/ Dignitary in France or else where.

Aupair Registration/ Biometric Residence Permit: This is to certify that your name will be included in the benefide list of aupairs coming to work here in UK and that you have a stable finance and that you can be responsible to carter and for your maintenance as mandated by UK Insurance policies to protect and secure Aupairs in (Europe) and outside but relocating to London financially; and for you to receive all the privileges such as wages/Salary, Health Insurance. The mandatory insurance and registration guarantee is £750GBP ( Seven Hundred and Fifty Great Britain Pounds Sterling).

Consequently, to this mail is attached the "Criminal Record Check (CRC)" from the UK Solicitors Regulation Authority
working in collaboration with the Home Office to ascertain that you are crime free in your present location.
You have to fill it up and attach to the mail. Due to the recent global crime rate it is mandated that you fill the form which will be scrutinized here and undergo proper perusal. Get back to me with the filled Consent Form for proper perusal and documentation, Scanned copy of the deposit receipt and send it to me for verification process together with the filled Au pair registration application form and the signed contract agreement letter.

This form is required to be processed here in the UK alone by the Solicitor Regulation Authority and not in any other country.
This verification would be made in the Security/Soliciting Department in the Home Office together with the deposit receipt.

Note: This is NOT a payment but a deposit to ensure the validity of your contract application in which after you can withdraw back within 72 hours after verification process here in the Home Office, or on your arrival to the UK for the resumption of duties at your discretion.

You are required to submit the requirements instructed within 2 to 3 working days, there-after we will commence with the expedite processing of your au pair working papers and your name will be included in the benefide list of au pairs coming to work here in the UK subsequently.

This demonstrates that you will be capable of taking care of yourself within the period of your arrival until you receive your first salary/ wages from your employer Simon Goldenberg's family and note that you are not paying this money to anyone else, the deposit will be made in your name as the receiver here in the UK while your relative or friend that has a different surname with you will be the sender from your home country or else where.

Scan and attach the Money Gram deposit receipt to your mail and get back to me for verification and confirmation process here in the Home Office.

Fill the ''Consent (C.R.C) form'' and leave any space or PART you do not understand in the form blank, your employer demands that I should help you fill them properly. This is for the expedite processing and registration of your name and for the validity of your application.

Your salary/ wage/ income are all tax free as your employer will take care of your taxes, insurances etc.

Note: This should be done on or before 2 to 3 working days and get back to me for the validity of your application.
There- after, we will commence with the expedite processing of your Au pair working papers and your name will be included in the benefide list of Au pairs coming to work here in UK subsequently.

Cooperate with us to enable us serve you better.

Your safety is our priority.

UK Border Agency,
2 Marsham Street GW3F 8AJ UK,
London, United Kingdom.
Application: [email protected]
(UK Home Office Aupair/Nanny Representative)"
Advertisement

#271584 by Bryon Williams Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:11 pm
It is a scam.

The family and lawyer is fake.

Never send anyone you have not met face to face money via Western Union, Moneygram or Bank Transfer.

Please read this thread about Au Pair Scams >> viewtopic.php?f=42&t=3019

United Kingdom

Individuals wanting to be au pairs in the UK who are nationals of countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland have to apply for the Tier 5 (Youth mobility scheme). The Tier 5 scheme is very limited and only nationals of certain countries are eligible, as detailed here https://www.gov.uk/tier-5-youth-mobility . If you are not a national of one of the countries listed then you are not eligible to be an au pair in the UK - there are no exceptions to this rule.

Individuals who are nationals of an EEA country (except Croatians at the time of writing - check the Home Office website for the current limitations) or Switzerland are entitled to freedom of movement throughout the EEA area and do not require visas to work in the UK and do not require proof of funds

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#271586 by AlanJones Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:14 pm
It's 100% a scam The UK Home Office does not get involved in dealing with au pair applications.

As a national of another EU country, you have full freedom of movement throughout the member countries and can just start working in the same way a national of the country would.

Also, the representative.com email address is a free one, not an official UK Government one.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#271621 by grace78 Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:42 pm
i think im communicating to the same family. but diff name he is also a doctor. dr craig bubert. seems real, he even many pics, but when he already said i need to communicate to this lawyer barr.kate hollyfer i did a research and found this. scammers
#282640 by malouu40 Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:00 am
i also received the same email from dr adrian damian of london uk and barr kate hollyer. im searching if this is true or not, then i found this website.