Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
Advertisement

#277466 by Bryon Williams Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:50 am
It is a scam.

Please post the original emails sent to you from the fake job and the fake immigration service. Remove any of your personal information from them prior to posting.

Include the email addresses.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#277549 by Katherine1313 Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:24 am
Here is the email i've got, and they also send me a picture of copy passport but i dont know how to post it here! Help me if this is a scam! Reply me soon. Thank you!

-Thank you for your email and thank you for your response to the questions I asked. We have gone through the selection process of the candidates and we are happy to bring to your attention the fact that after going through your CV and looking at  the answers you provided to the questions, we have seen that you might be the right person for this job. Like I told you earlier, I am an American but my mother was Portuguese and my husband who was the US ambassador to Cameroon now work with (UN). I am currently on a three week break in Cameroon but will be returning to US  soon leaving my husband in Cameroon where he works.You need to know that we are a loving and a happy family and we'll be most pleased to have you not only as an employee but as part of our family under the following working conditions:

GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS

1) SALARY: Salary allocated for your position shall be $5000USD per month
i) ALLOWANCES:  You shall be entitled to a $200USD  weekly allowance
ii) SALARY INCREMENT: You shall have a 5% salary increment at the end
of the first six months of effective  service

2) DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Your primary duties as a baby sitter shall be to prepare them for school, follow the driver to drop them and pick them off from school, supervise them to do what is expected of them and at the right
time, take them to parks and above all teach them to be responsible
kids.

2) DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Our family comprises of five adults and two babies and your primary duties will be to fix breakfast, prepare lunch and supper for the whole family on a daily basis. 

3) ACCOMMODATION AND ENTERTAINMENT:You shall live in a  two room
apartment in our property whose bills will be taken care of by you.
The apartment is equipped with modern televisions sets and computers
with Internet facilities

4) WORKING HOURS, RESTING DAYS  AND HOLIDAYS:You shall be
working from 07:00 till 11:30 and from 14:00 to 20:00 o'clock. You
will be free on Saturday and Sunday from 11: 00 You'll get a two-week
vacation after every 5 months

5) OVERTIME WORK AND COMPENSATION : For any work
carried out outside  the above hours, shall be compensated accordingly

6) OBLIGATION:You will be required to do your best at work especially
during the hours of work.

7) DURATION OF CONTRACT: The contract will have a duration of two
years and may be renewed or terminated according to you desire or
behavior.

If you are OK with the above working conditions,get back to me with a scanned copy of your international passport, a copy of your driver's license (if available),two passport size photos and copy of your bank statement (if available). The mentioned documents are required for your visa, work permit, residence permit and health assurance certificate for your safe entry to USA.If you are OK with the terms and conditions of the job,let me know so I can send to you your employment contract or you can forward your documents to my husband email address here ([email protected]) or call him at +237690691989/+237690691989

While waiting for your response, I wish you God's richest blessing
#277550 by HillBilly Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:15 am
Katherine1313 welcome to scamwarners. yes, it is fake as Bryon Williams told the OP above your post. Thanks for posting the email, phone #, and address

See this article about how to spot fake offers like that : viewtopic.php?f=42&t=3019

there is a link at the bottom of my post with instructions how to post photos here, please mark it fake before posting.