Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#278202 by JMONEY Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:35 pm
YOU BE THE JUDGE: THIS IS WHATS BEEN DISCUSSED THUS FAR:

ON SECOND EMAIL :Congratulation;You've Been Accepted & Employed As Our Family Nanny

1)Hello XXXX

Thank you for your interest in our nanny advert placed online. I'm Victoria Jacobs, my husband's name is Davis Jocobs with our first child Ryan. I am 5 month's pregnant and we are in the process of re-locating. I'll be resuming an appointment with my family to work on contract basis with the Environmental Protection Agency on a private research work. I need someone who can help me with some domestic chores, running some errands when necessary and babysitting my Son Ryan taking care of him as yours around these hours of 2pm - 6pm from Mondays through Fridays.

You would only be needed for few hours per week at your convenience and will like you to get back to me with your available hours.

Ryan is a talented child and very bright. He is fun loving, kind and lovely. I will be needing your service till the end of the year but am offering $300.00 per week as salary for a trustworthy and honest candidate. I have a Personal Assistant who is helping me with the re-location process. It's okay if you prefer to be a live-in or live-out nanny as i can drop him at your home every day and will greatly appreciate if you will be delighted to accept this offer.

If you accept this position, I will instruct my PA to mail you a check for your first week upfront payment by express mail so that I can be rest assured of your availability for the job and wouldn't need to search for a nanny anymore. I will as well run a background check on you because trust is not given out lightly especially when it comes to child protection and guidance.

If this employment opportunity is acceptable to you, kindly get back to me asap with the information below required for confirmation and further proceedings to take place:

Full name:
Contact Address: (No P.O. Box)
City:
Zip Code:
Home & Cell numbers:
Direct Contact email address:

Some questions i need you to answer:

1. What hours will you prefer daily to allow us plan our schedule before arrival (9am - 12pm, 12pm - 3pm, 3pm - 6pm)?
2. What academic qualifications do you possess?
3. Do you have any relevant certificate(s) to back up your Babysitting/ Nanny Career?
4. Tell us more about your temperament.
5. Can you handle money if you are given an assignment to carry out?

Our expected arrival date is 28th of Dec but you will be paid immediately, as I will have several other assignments for you to complete prior to our arrival, such as checking our new apartment for necessary supplies, purchasing what may be needed before our arrival,etc. All we ask from you is honesty and sincerity. And am sure you will enjoy the time you will spend with my son.

Please do get in touch on time so that we can start making arrangements with our travel agency while i await your swift response regards this employment offer and the requested details.

All my best,
Victoria

2)Dear XXXX
Thank you for your detailed mail.
I trust you're doing very well.However, I will like to acknowledge you, that I'm in receipt of your information,you have been accepted and employed as our Family Nanny. As you know this is a per time base job for now upon settling in Asheville city, I hope the distance is not far from your home?
It will require you to travel sometimes to make Purchases. We appreciate your experience with Kids plus your many years of Management skills, Ryan is 4yrs old I do hope that he would love to stay and learn fast from you. I would like you to draw up a schedule and appropriate activities for ryan upon settling in, as this schedule will be rewarding for ryan and I.

You will start Immediately, I will keep you informed as soon as I make the list of what you have to do for me this week and email them to you, but the first on the list is your weekly Payment,you will be helping me out in purchasing some items which will be delivered to our new home. I will email you the list of the items to purchase at the store and all the necessary information on how to get it mailed out as the position may extend to the March,2016 following the project timeline that I am coming to supervise.

Ensure you check your emails daily so you can keep in contact with me because I will be communicating with you mostly through email, it's Nice having you on board as our family Nanny.

Attached is our Family Picture, and I hope you can send your picture.

Many thanks and do have a great day.
All the best,
Victoria.

3)Thank you! Very charming looking family! Ryan is very cute – so I am excited to help and to be on board. You may find a photo of me on my Linked In profile - :?: . My email is on my phone and I check it very often. A few questions I had:

• Where are you guys relocating from?
• Do you, Ryan or the family have any allergies or purchasing preference when it comes to specific items?
• What items do you need purchased?
• How will you transfer funds to me for the beginning?
• Is there a contract to sign?
• What is the address in Asheville you will be arriving?
• Would you prefer I sit with Ryan in your home or do you prefer dropping him off and picking him up?
• Do you have a telephone number and would you like to schedule a face time meeting?

I am more than excited to be given this opportunity and very much look forward to meeting with you and your family and serving you to the best of my ability!

Best regards,

Subject: Re: Congratulation;You've Been Accepted & Employed As Our Family Nanny

Please find attach is our Family Picture.

Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2015 3:57 PM
To: xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Congratulation;You've Been Accepted & Employed As Our Family Nanny

Dear xxxxxxx,
Thank you for your detailed mail.
I trust you're doing very well.However, I will like to acknowledge you, that I'm in receipt of your information,you have been accepted and employed as our Family Nanny. As you know this is a per time base job for now upon settling in Asheville city, I hope the distance is not far from your home?
It will require you to travel sometimes to make Purchases. We appreciate your experience with Kids plus your many years of Management skills, Ryan is 4yrs old I do hope that he would love to stay and learn fast from you. I would like you to draw up a schedule and appropriate activities for ryan upon settling in, as this schedule will be rewarding for ryan and I.

You will start Immediately, I will keep you informed as soon as I make the list of what you have to do for me this week and email them to you, but the first on the list is your weekly Payment,you will be helping me out in purchasing some items which will be delivered to our new home. I will email you the list of the items to purchase at the store and all the necessary information on how to get it mailed out as the position may extend to the March,2016 following the project timeline that I am coming to supervise.

Ensure you check your emails daily so you can keep in contact with me because I will be communicating with you mostly through email, it's Nice having you on board as our family Nanny.

Attached is our Family Picture, and I hope you can send your picture.

Many thanks and do have a great day.
All the best,
Victoria.
4)Hello xxxxxx,
Many thanks for your response.However, let me start by letting you know that we are relocating from Como Ms. Please, be informed that the funds to complete your first Assignment will be mailed to your address, in the coming days, as soon as I am in receipt of the information, I will pass it on asap.I would prefer if you could pick Ryan up and dropping him off after schedule.
Here is what I would prefer you oder for us as per house hold items:
Crib: White $136
Mattress: 3 priced at $45, $68, $91
Toys: What does Ryan like? How old is he?
Infant car seats: At least 14 to choose from and features galore.
Stroller: Poor selection and I would not purchase any of them.
I prefer a back pack, unless he weighs over 100 pounds!
Bagged Vacuum: All models are bag less and range from $51 to $228 (Shark)
Toaster Oven: Only 2 choices and I’d go with the Black and Decker model for 34.92
Blender: Just a plain blender? They range in price from $16 to $148
Microwave: How big?
Brown towels available now: 4 bath sheet size at $14.92 each, one regular bath towel at $9.17. No hand towels and a few washcloths

Anything I want you to purchase at amazon will be sent to you. I have no trouble with you unpacking the items. Just a thought

MY RESPONSE:Ok – What day do you need this stuff and when could you transfer the funds to me for purchasing the items? I’m not sure I follow some of the text below, would you prefer a phone call instead? Do you need me to purchase the items? What is your address of relocation? Where is COMO?

Thanks,
If you refer to my previous message, I had told you that the funds for your first week pay and the money to complete the purchase of the items will be mailed to your address via express mail service. However, I would prefer a direct Bank transfer/deposit, as it will eliminate the logistics of mailing a check payment to you. At the moment here's my address 3836 Tom Floyd Ed Como, Mississippi.

I would like you to purchase the items prior to our arrival.

You've been employed and Accepted as our Family nanny, upon our arrival we shall sign off a contract agreement document. Going forward, I will like you to provide me your bank coordinates to enable me transfer the funds to you today. I am waiting on our relo agent to send me the address. Once, it's delivered, I will pass it on to you asap.

To which I responded with my paypal bank email to send fund TO, Ill let you all know if BS or not - but Im calling BS :lol:

I await your info at your soonest convenience.
Thanks for been there,
All my Best,
Victoria
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information.
Advertisement